Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 05:58 PM
Well the meet was great. Got there about 1 o'clock and met up with markus. Got to see a large display of geese on the island but I can't complain since I was turning 8 minute laps! didn't rain though...... but it was ok even though we were THE ONLY 2 GUYS THERE
Posted By: MotorCity Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 06:58 PM
2 people!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 07:13 PM
No rain!!! I was gonna go but it started pouring!!!
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 07:33 PM
hey man...... it is beautiful outside right now... i think we should all meet up at 5 or 6
Posted By: MCconnection cc Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 07:52 PM
It was 8 of us there. We left and went to eat @ about 12:45 or so.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 08:08 PM
man that just isnt cool... we get there and nobody there.....
Posted By: Michigan420 Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 08:34 PM
Quote:

man that just isnt cool... we get there and nobody there.....

That sucks. We weren't sure how long to hang around for.
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 09:20 PM
yeah I got there about 1, give or take 5-10 mins, so I must of just missed you guys. Then I waited for Markus to get down there while I was driving around looking for everyone.

What time did you guys get there? I figured that you guys would be there for at least a couple hours just chit chatting. It's all good though
Posted By: hydro Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 10:27 PM
I got there around 11:40 and the last person after me was Ryan who arrived a few minutes later. We were shootin the sh*t for well over an hour without a trace of any others showing up so we took a grand lap around the Isle, raced through downtown running red lights and reaching triple digits on 75 until we got to Mexican town. from there we chilled for another 2 hours and had some good eatin .

how about giving a phone call next time if you're going to be two hours late. I had dinner ready and everything
Posted By: hydro Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 10:28 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
No rain!!! I was gonna go but it started pouring!!!

weak excuse, it was pretty dry by the time I got there.
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 11:23 PM
Originally posted by hydro:
so we took a grand lap around the Isle, raced through downtown running red lights and reaching triple digits on 75 until we got to Mexican town.

you guys know i had the video camera rollin the whole time, right?? its a pretty sweet vid.
Posted By: hydro Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/08/03 11:25 PM
really? u should post that up sometime. i didn't know Roger liked to drive like that, kinda caught me off guard lol.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: June 8th meet was excellent - 06/09/03 10:45 AM
Originally posted by hydro:
really? u should post that up sometime. i didn't know Roger liked to drive like that, kinda caught me off guard lol.

Yeah by the time I got to the end of that on ramp, after a HUGE C-shaped turn , I was going 100 mph. As far as it not being cool that we left, what were we supposed to think, it was raining off and on and it was 12:45 p.m. and the meet was set up to start between 11 a.m. to noon, so you really can't blame us and not to be such a stickler, but meets/cruises work better when everyone is on time, not trying to flame you guys, just stating a fact, thats all Sorry we missed you guys though, the more the merrier but why didn't you just head over to Mexican Village to join us for some salsa, bean and rice
© CEG Archives