Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/06/04 02:29 PM
Now I was gonna wait until i got my most important mod after the rims... But i was bored and snaped a few shots with my video camera to try it out and here it goes.....

The pictures look a little squished down, but... It doesnt matter, those shoes look HOT, and the match on there perfectly with the color paint you have... You have made an excelent choice.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 01:57 AM
Well seeing them inperson I too can say that Jacobs rims look great, but wait till Jacob and the "Mod-erator" get done with it, then it will be a true stand out Afterwards, maybe that $$$$ intake, exhaust and NOS
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 03:11 AM
Car needs a *gasp* spoiler. Chrome trim and dark rims don't go too well. Otherwise tits!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 12:48 PM
Agreed, without the factory spoiler, your Mazda loks weird/naked.
Posted By: offroadSVT Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 01:47 PM
get the chrome refinished to the same color as the rims. Look sweet, lets see the pics with a better camera!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 04:27 PM
looks like a michigan state police version of the 6.
Posted By: Stazi Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 04:41 PM
Originally posted by offroadSVT:
get the chrome refinished to the same color as the rims.

I think that would look like ass.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/07/04 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by offroadSVT:
get the chrome refinished to the same color as the rims.

I think that would look like ass.

Actually, if he goes with my for his car, that wouldn't look half bad and I think that may be able to be covered in vinyl to see what it looks like , then if he likes it, it could be painted. We talked about getting the unpainted grill and trim on the trunk for the dealership and having it painted body color, but thats up to Jacob, I just come up with the grafix , caliper/hub color and mod 's.
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/09/04 03:03 AM

DONT WORRY, I'LL FIX THAT PROBLEM!
Posted By: PTAaron Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/09/04 04:03 AM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
looks like a michigan state police version of the 6.

jacob, you should start smuggling illegal immigrants into the states inside the hewge wheel gap you have there.

-john
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/09/04 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE:
jacob, you should start smuggling illegal immigrants into the states inside the hewge wheel gap you have there.

-john

He better hurry, as the new springs he has is burning a hole in the floor where they sit I can't make out whats in the centercap, what is it Jacob
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/09/04 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Zoomin 3L:

DONT WORRY, I'LL FIX THAT PROBLEM!

Posted By: Zoomin 3L Re: Ok Finially got around to pics.... - 09/09/04 10:27 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE:

-john

He better hurry, as the new springs he has is burning a hole in the floor where they sit I can't make out whats in the centercap, what is it Jacob

I leveled the 6 with the rubber valve. To look more PROFESSIONAL:D
© CEG Archives