Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: jjh August 19, 2000 @ Englishtown -- NJ-CEG meeting? - 07/22/00 05:31 PM
What about it??

------------------
jjh
'96 Contour LX Sport
Tint
I'll come up from MD, used to live in O.B., so I know the area, just let me know the details!!

------------------
Mike
Bel Air, Maryland
Black 98.5 SVT
Hey guys i'm from NY but would love to hook up with you guys in NJ, i'm sure the rest of NY will want to show up. If you have anything solid post it in NY FORUM.
works for me
tours at e-town.......u can bet ill be there
I think I will be there as well

------------------
David Litsky
96 Contour GL
Clarion, Infinity, ESX, Alumapro
Hey JJH, August 19th is there any special thing going on that day? Will we be able to park all of our cars together? How are the details working out? Do you think everything will be set for that day? Let me know please.
Yeah, everyone will set up their cars together when the gates open, I guess we'll designate some place to meet up. Then if you're racing your car on the track, you'll have to go have it tech'd, and then line up for the 1/4 mile runs. If my y-pipe is all it's cracked up to be, I might make a few runs to see what I can pull off, though I've never run before. Should be a good time.

The first meet I went to got me all started, I had a nice clean stock SVT until then..
directions to english town can be found at their web site

http://www.etownraceway.com

Lets make it happend

later,

------------------
jjh
'96 Contour LX Sport
Tint
Hello there, I am interested in coming too. I am from south jersey, will any other non-svt owners be there so I will have someone to race? hehehe Hopefully by then I will have some mods in my car. count me in.

------------------
AJ M.
Mmies8646@rowan.edu
take away capital M above for email
http://elvis.rowan.edu/mieskola
What's up jersey I'm going to englishtown.I'll check you guys or girls out.Later

Kool Aid
Red Svt
all the info on the meet is up on the other post. Let me know if you are going.

------------------
Lisa
1996 GL
1996 Integra
© CEG Archives