Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: I8RICE MARCH 11TH MEET WHO IS UP FOR IT !!!!!!! - 03/02/06 03:41 PM
March 11th 1:00 at the works in Wyomissing which is real close to Reading. check out there web page @ www.gearedforfun.com

i thought i bring this meet up with the contour group since the other club i belong to is having a meet there that day and they extended a nice warm welcome to us so who is in.
I should be down for this.

You sell the 'tour, jason?
I should be down for this !
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:

If Allen goes, I will be there to tweak his berries.
Originally posted by Berry Tweaker:

Originally posted by Berry Tweaker:

I might be bringing cigars, depending on how many i buy from john. Really nice ones too.
Any plans for a south central PA meet? Maybe in the Harrisburg area? 3 hours each way is a bit much for me.
I'll be there.
Jason still has his 'tour.
Sorry, I'm doing the SHO meet in Bensalem on Saturday.
Originally posted by m�¶bius:
Sorry, I'm doing the SHO meet in Bensalem on Saturday.

SHO-SCHMO ... Contours are where it's at , don't cha know ?!?! Seriously , say "hey" to Terry & the rest of the "Liberty" folks for me . It's been a long time since I was at one of their meets . Maybe we should combine a meet this upcoming season ?? Maybe a CEG-SHO frisbee golf tournament & cookout ?
I can't make this one... I will make the next one though. I want to meet some of you folks.

Don't worry we take pictures so you'll be able to see the cars/trucks at the meet. It'll make ya feel like you were there.

We look forward to meeting you also.

Check back Sat. night/Sunday for pictures.
Originally posted by LUCA:
I'll be there.

....but Cain doesnt
d'oh! so faar..i wanna come!!
Originally posted by MyCaiNsBroK3N:
Originally posted by LUCA:
I'll be there.

....but Cain doesnt

No you don't, but I'd better see you there. I was going to call you tonight to let you know about the meet.

Come on down Goonz. The more the merrier.
....work
....work

Don't ya wanna be there with all the cool people ?!?! Aren't you feeling queezy & sick in the stomach ?? Don't ya just need a day off ??
....work

Don't ya wanna be there with all the cool people ?!?! Aren't you feeling queezy & sick in the stomach ?? Don't ya just need a day off ??

....oh no doubt homie, fact-of-the-matter is i was actually sick like two weeks ago.
I just got computer all up an runnin' finally so i'll be back to troll these here streets once again. mooohooo-whooo--haaaahhhaaaaa. I'll be around to crash the party next time.

....autoaddict.....i was just in d-town last weekend, my friends band played at finnleys......or finneys....
I just got in, its like 3am.

I think I may come, since this is the closest meet we've had (Besides the lancaster one). Only 28 miles, woo!
Allen,
want me to bring speakers?
Bring the stuff along , I'd like to give a look-see .
here are some pictures from the meet today:

Allen (Buddy Palumbo)

Doug (DigitalSlacker)

Brian (Checker'd SVT)

Jason (I8RICE)

Me

Steve

Allen's hood struts and engine

The Chevy trucks in attendance

Nice pics , Christine . It was great seeing everyone again , as usual .
The truck guys can certainly pull down the numbers for a meet , can't they ?? I'd have liked to peek at their lunch check !
Yeah, the Chevy guys came out in big numbers. They had some great looking trucks there. My favorites are the first two on the right, the black one and the beige one. They were sweet looking.

I don't think I want to know what their check total was. Had to be big $$$.
You guys had a meet that I would have fit into with the chevy trucks and all, and I would not have looked out of place. And I missed it! Oh well, maybe before too long I'll see some of you around again. Later
Ashley

Hey allen looked like you should of washed your car before you showed up!!!!!!
Hey Ash! How are you? Long time no see.

If you want to have a get together give me a call and we'll set something up. I'll PM you my number.

All nice rides! Allen, everytime I see pics of your car it makes me , the Mondeo theme is amazing! Is that a real St200 UIM?

Sweet 'Tours everyone, maybe I'll be able to make a meet sometime in the near future, hopefully after I fix her black eye (fender).
Yea , Ash ... my car was a mess . Like Chris said , long time on see . You'll have to make it out to a meet again sometime . We've got some destinations in the works for a couple cool meets this "season" . Keep your eyes peeled here for details .

Dan - Yes , basically the intake IS a real ST200 intake , considering the SVT is the same . I sourced out an ST200 plaque to replace my SVT one to go with my tribute . Thanks for the kind words .
© CEG Archives