Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Snow ? - 02/12/06 03:50 PM
How much snow did you get this time around ??

We got about 10" or so at my joint just west of Reading , PA . Pics to come , as soon as Webshots starts cooperating .
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
How much snow did you get this time around ??

We got about 10" or so at my joint just west of Reading , PA . Pics to come , as soon as Webshots starts cooperating .

about .25"'s...if that
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 03:56 PM
Maybe and inch and a half... I dug out my car and my parking space. Its kinda funny. The whole parking lot is white, except for my car and its parking spot, which is 100% clear to the white lines. LOL
Posted By: erockSVT_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Rightwing Conspiracy:
Maybe and inch and a half... I dug out my car and my parking space.

dug out?, you mean dusting off...
we in queens got anywhere from a foot to two...as a matter of fact i can't even see my car, thanks to the snow drifts...
Posted By: pre98zetec Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 06:57 PM
1 1/2 ft
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 08:43 PM
I think the official count in Newark, NJ as of 1530 is 14". Since I'm only 15 mins away, I got 14" and more with the wind drifts! woo-woo! Pulling the ebrake to go sideways around turns is fun.
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 09:03 PM
A dusting, that is it. We are just north of the storm (currently in Saratoga).
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 10:45 PM
I just got a thing in my email saying a record was set in NYC... over 26 inches were measured in Central Park. I can only imagine what NYC is like right now...
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/12/06 11:17 PM
We got snow. Yipppeee!

Posted By: R_G Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 01:15 AM
About 13-14"
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Matt R:
I just got a thing in my email saying a record was set in NYC... over 26 inches were measured in Central Park. I can only imagine what NYC is like right now...

Oh boy, tomorrow is going to be a great day for me.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Originally posted by Matt R:

Oh boy, tomorrow is going to be a great day for me.

hopefully it is better by next weekend then sicne I am going into the city ... my parents say about 18 to 24 inches and where I am is at least 12 to 18 inches
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 05:45 PM
Blech, took me 2 hours to get in! Of course when I called my boss to tell him I wasn't coming in today, a damn train came! blech! Oh, 21" was the tally in Newark and 26.9" at Central Park...

Brian, next weekend may be a bit rainy, but in the 50s.
Posted By: contour99freak Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 07:31 PM
i just want to say I AM JEALOUSE OF YOU ALL i want snow so bad i live in !@@#$#%ing Minnesota and have not had more then a inch Since like new years
Posted By: Korfu Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 08:03 PM
i got enough snow to wrench my knee hardcore snowboarding. I can barely walk with out cringing with each step on my left leg. Odd thing is tho, it doesnt hurt when im snowboarding, but as soon as i step out of the binding O well off to court i go! then i take out my sadness on the mountian tomorrow boarding before class.

My buddy dave out... first time ever boarding. Yeah im that good of a teacher!

Notice how the background isnt moving.... he was just standing still and ollied.
Posted By: TGO Re: Snow ? - 02/13/06 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Pulling the ebrake to go sideways around turns is fun.

last night me in my exploder and some random escalade were putting on an ice capades show in the mall parking lot. It was great fun.

the caddy was getting those perfect 4wd spins...must have had z-rated rubbrt on his 22's
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Snow ? - 02/14/06 12:55 PM
Hopefully this will work OK . Here's a pic of what my backyard looked like when I woke up on sunday morning . There was NO snow on the ground saturday evening , BTW .

© CEG Archives