Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII WheelMax.com - 12/21/02 03:59 PM
Has anyone ever ordered anything from this site and not have a problem, I remember somone posting saying that had a hard time dealing with this company. I want to order some rims but im worried about ordering from them, I dont wanna get screwd.
Posted By: hydro Re: WheelMax.com - 12/22/02 06:59 PM
I had to order a replacement cap for one of my 19's and they were good to deal with. I used to not care for them because they didn't carry much in our bolt pattern but they've improved their inventory since. I don't think you'll have any problems.
Posted By: reFLEX Re: WheelMax.com - 12/23/02 07:17 PM
I was looking at them for a while, they have some crazy ass deals.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WheelMax.com - 12/24/02 12:59 AM
Cool thanks for the reply man.

SarasotaSVT- i know man they always have some crazy deal going on so keep your eyes open. . Not that you need them but you never know.
Posted By: JaysSVT_dup1 Re: WheelMax.com - 12/24/02 04:51 AM
just ordered wheel an tire set 2 weeks ago. free shipping. ordered monday night at 11pm were at my doorstep at 12 thursday morning. tires mounted and balanced nicely.
Posted By: reFLEX Re: WheelMax.com - 12/25/02 04:47 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

SarasotaSVT- i know man they always have some crazy deal going on so keep your eyes open. . Not that you need them but you never know.

Are you trying to say you don't like my new wheels???
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WheelMax.com - 12/26/02 12:59 AM
Originally posted by SarasotaSVT:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Are you trying to say you don't like my new wheels???

Hell no Eric i think your rims are Phat.
Posted By: m!key Re: WheelMax.com - 12/26/02 04:26 AM
hey kev what wheels are you getting again? and do you have a pic of them?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: WheelMax.com - 12/26/02 08:27 AM
Hey Kev,
If your not sure how the wheels you're getting will look on your Navy Blue Tour, I believe that guy that lives 2 minutes away from you with the same color car would be willing to check them out for you.

well, now that you've laughed at me, which rims are you getting? I was at the site checking out the RS Limited - Mase (Silver) but really have my heart set on a set of RS5's instead. I'll probably be checking out some rimes in the middle of Jan.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WheelMax.com - 12/27/02 11:03 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
hey kev what wheels are you getting again? and do you have a pic of them?

You know dam well which ones . Thanks for the Ps mike.

Steve these are what im looking at getting.

Posted By: m!key Re: WheelMax.com - 12/28/02 03:23 AM
heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. sweet!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: WheelMax.com - 12/28/02 04:38 PM
Sweet, I like those. I guess I can stop looking at them since you're getting them now. I keep drooling over the RS5's.
© CEG Archives