Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
My last photoshoot with the car didnt go to well last year since it was too dark out and all the pictures came out blurry since I couldnt hold the camera still enough for the exposure. I reattempted again yesterday with much better results. Enjoy.

Absolutely amazing!! Perfect in every way.

Got some new backgrounds for my computers.
Wow, those photos are outstanding. The quality and detail is so sharp!! Those are thee number one best pictures I've ever seen posted on CEG. Should of put your little lady in there again though
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Should of put your little lady in there again though

yeah but I dont think they would abide by the forum rules haha. Thanks for the compliments though!
Amazing pics!! Love the wheels
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Should of put your little lady in there again though

yeah but I dont think they would abide by the forum rules haha. Thanks for the compliments though!

LOL....he didn't day "put her spread-eagle on the hood!" But feel free to PM some pics like that our way!
Stunning!
You've done a fantastic job.
uber hawtness
makes me wanna lick it like candy
The car or the girlfriend?

The car is just...

http://www.fototime.com/{BBE0DF97-E2DD-46FF-8E4F-44E6B55ACF57}/picture.JPG

Lines for intercooler resevoir?

Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:

LOL....he didn't say "put her spread-eagle on the hood!" But feel free to PM some pics like that our way!

Fixed!

Btw, if you want pics, theres some in my cardomain page in my sig.
whoa on the g/f
I had no idea.
lucky bastard
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:

LOL....he didn't say "put her spread-eagle on the hood!" But feel free to PM some pics like that our way!

Fixed!

Btw, if you want pics, theres some in my cardomain page in my sig.

That's what I get for not reading my post preview closely! Let this be a lesson to all you misspelling kiddies out there!

Yeah, I have seen those before. I didn't think she was your g/f since you said, "A photoshoot with Rona Kim." Thought she was just a model you convinced to pose with your car. Is she really your girlfriend? If so...Good for you!!! Mmmmmmm......Asian babes.

EDIT - btw, what wheels are you running? I LOVE how deep they are. If only they came in black centers w/ the polished lip! <---notice that the wheels only get one drool, while Rona gets two.
Im running 19x8 Axis Se7en Mods....and you're in luck. They do have them in black.

Originally posted by todras:

http://www.fototime.com/{BBE0DF97-E2DD-46FF-8E4F-44E6B55ACF57}/picture.JPG

Lines for intercooler resevoir?

On your left/driver's seat right!?

Looks like the P/S lines.
Todds right. They are for the intercooler. I had to unclip them at the dyno in MI because when they strapped down the car they clamped right on top of those lines and cut off the circulation. Ive just been to lazy to tie them back up.
Where's the other 90+ pictures you said you took Jim!?!? Those pictures came out really well! I think I need to borrow that camera of yours, or just let you take some stills for me!

Mark
I love your car But I did notice you have an SE but with cloth interior, was this an option? or did you swap??
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Absolutely amazing!! Perfect in every way.

Got some new backgrounds for my computers.

agreed! absoloutly beautiful!
Im running 19x8 Axis Se7en Mods....and you're in luck. They do have them in black.

I'd be in luck if I had ANY money at all to buy them with. :sigh: Damn I love those wheels!
Great Pics! The car looks amazing!
Wow, nice! I am not usually a huge fan of the pre-98's, but I likey yours.

What wheels and tires are those?
What's up with the pinstripe?
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:
Wow, nice! I am not usually a huge fan of the pre-98's, but I likey yours.

What wheels and tires are those?
What's up with the pinstripe?

Wheels...see above.
Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's

Pinstripes came on the car and the dealership was nice enough to clearcoat right over them as well as the door strips. Looks like they are staying on the car.
I went to your cardomain page...what suspension?
Originally posted by iluvmytour:

still bone stock.
Jim the car looks amazing . Please tell me that when I do finally make it to Fort Wayne to pick up my nitrous kit that I can see your car in person.

Aaron
Originally posted by iluvmytour:

still bone stock.

So wrong.
i know. it handles like absolute crap lol. Money has been tight and i cant afford it right now especially after being laid off.
awesome car and great photos!

btw, what camera are you shooting with?
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
awesome car and great photos!

btw, what camera are you shooting with?

fujifilm finepix 3800
I LOVE your car! Its soo perfect!

Keep up the good work!
Very tight ride Jim! Definitely one of my top favorites on the site!
you make me want to rape and pillage for your car

Only thing I hate about our cars, especially if you don't have a power antenna, is that stupid, long tall antenna, otherwise wow... please adopt me

I thought it was just my car with the bubbly bottom part of the doors. Why did ford do that? Sound?
yea, mine has bad orange peel around the bottom.
I pretty sure its a protective type of paint that helps from stone chips etc. Thats the only thing I can think of. Our car has been like that since day one.
Originally posted by LoadedSVT:
I pretty sure its a protective type of paint that helps from stone chips etc. Thats the only thing I can think of. Our car has been like that since day one.

Correct, its a protective coating.
Originally posted by LoadedSVT:
its a protective type of paint

Also my understanding.

~Josh
Mine's chipped off pretty bad...
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Very tight ride Jim! Definitely one of my top favorites on the site!

Those are some magazine pictures indeed. Wow, what a nice car. Damn.
Wow!
my favorite car on the site, hands down.
Originally posted by m!key:

oh mikey some would say the same about yours...
All my favorite features combined in one car!

it really looks SO much better with the molded front bumper (if anyone does remember before you had it).

Congrats, may she bring you many more years of enjoyment!
Parking Ramps are where it's at. I'm notorious for them.

Yeah, I'll admit it. I'm an ounce jealous. Everything my car will never be :shrugs: You better not sell that car, and if you do, it will be to me!

Is the Mirko molded in or sanded a little on the sides? It looks like the top edge that wraps around the sides is sanded down to fit more flush w/ the stock bumper. But if you look at the fog light area you can see the edge of the Mirko where it does not appear to be molded or sanded down.

Is this how your Mirko sits right out of the box or did you modify it a bit? I have not held my Mirko up to my bumper to see how it looks.

thanks for the compliments everyone.

and yes, there hasnt been any modifications to the mirko.
Jim, when my car dies, I am giving you my matching tan leather interior, then your car will be complete. May need a little cleaning but then your car would be even more sexy than it already is. I wish my t-red paint looked as good as that does.

Mikey is right, easily the best car on the site, and is in person, even with a caliper dragging Luckily you didn't have those wheels on at the time! Hope to see you at the EOSB this year.

Looking good Jim.
wow - you make me want to buy a contour again, and believe me, thats saying a lot!
@ Scot

BTW, the pics are flat out sick! I also love the frayed heat wrap on your DP.... makes me miss Swazo
That thing is hot, no question!
I just realized that was is a pre-98. Good gravy...so you going to do the same to my car?
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:
Originally posted by m!key:

oh mikey some would say the same about yours...

Before he removed the spoiler and changed rims
Very nice car and very nice pics. What sort of settings did you use to get that clarity (auto or manual adjustments)?
How many miles do you have on that car?
Originally posted by phd2be:
Very nice car and very nice pics. What sort of settings did you use to get that clarity (auto or manual adjustments)?

The camera does all the work.

The pictures that are very close like the gauges and shift knob, the camera has a special mode for that as well.
finally Jim whores his car!! and in style! that thing is by far hott!
One of the cleanest, tastefully modified Tours in the world and pretty damn close to being the most powerful, what a combo you've got there Jim
Originally posted by phd2be:

The camera does all the work.

The pictures that are very close like the gauges and shift knob, the camera has a special mode for that as well.

Macro is your friend.

You should have shot it from the drivers side. Close up of the front caliper.
Originally posted by LUCA:
Stunning!
You've done a fantastic job.

© CEG Archives