Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
If you didn't guess, I washed the conty. I hope you enjoy.

And yes I know that my sideskirt is missing on this side, it is getting replaced next week.
I LOVE the shaved look. So clean.
But please do something with those headlights. It's a shame to have all that work put into the car and have headlights that look like that. I think a set of Morrettes would do nicely.
Looks really sharp and clean!
Sweet, so you shaved a side skirt off too? I'm lovin it.
I see a gap between the hood and the grill. Better clean those headlights.
GET SOME NEW HEADLIGHTS TOMORROW.

Other then that, looks good. I'm lovin the rims
wow
Looks good. You should think about painting your calipers to accent those beautiful rims.
was your svt badge on the right side of the truck when you got it. Mine was, and I wonder if they put it on the wrong side for a batch of them, whats your build number?
That silver frost looks amazing!!!!!!! But get yourself some tire shine and new headlights and call it a day.
Needs headlights something fierce! Also with all the work some larger mufflers. Somehow the Contour looks a little too clean shaved.
Originally posted by todras XXL:
Somehow the Contour looks a little too clean shaved.

Agreed. It seems to bring out the bumper sag and fails to connect the lines of front and rear bumpers.
that is sweet dude, the shaved handles look amazing brother. and yes new headlights are a must $240.00 at most for the pair and they make the entire car look even better, trust me

Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
that is sweet dude, the shaved handles look amazing brother. and yes new headlights are a must $240.00 at most for the pair and they make the entire car look even better, trust me

Hopefully I will be able to put Morettes on it, but you're right the lights to detract a lot from the car right now.
Originally posted by Davo:

Originally posted by Bullet:
I LOVE the shaved look. So clean.
But please do something with those headlights. It's a shame to have all that work put into the car and have headlights that look like that. I think a set of Morrettes would do nicely.

Yeah, I'd probably do that if I wanted sticky gel all over my fenders and wheel wells. Yes, it produces the best shine, but the mess it leaves isn't worth it unless you're going to a show.
Never heard of anyone that's had it go anywhere besides on the tire. No mess what so ever. I take it you haven't used it so you're on your usual ...
Maybe if you but it on 1/4 thick which is impossible to do.
Never heard of anyone that's had it go anywhere besides on the tire.

Now you have.
I find that the Eagle 1 Tire Wet gives the best shine, but it will end up down the side of your car if you don't let it dry. It's not really a gel, just looks like you tookd your car through a carwash and didn't dry it.

Mcguire's tire gel is awesome. Comes in a squeeze tube, is purple and smells like grape. Isn't QUITE as shiny as the Eagle 1, but doesn't come off when driving, and lasts a lot longer.

Mark
Yeah, the grape Meguiar's stuff works GREAT ! ! !
Smoooooooooth!
Very nice car...

I think you need to Black out the B-Pillars...
Originally posted by Davo:

Yeah, I'd probably do that if I wanted sticky gel all over my fenders and wheel wells. Yes, it produces the best shine, but the mess it leaves isn't worth it unless you're going to a show.

You must be applying it from the bottled directly to the car or something. Ive never had it go anywhere but the tire.

Spray wheel shine, and often times foam however do end up all over the car.

Grape meguiars is the tits, plain and simple
That car would look sexy with a nice set of clear head lights... damn
thanks for the comments. I'll make sure and update after a couple changes.
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Grape meguiars is the tits, plain and simple

God I love tits.
Nice car, but you make it sound like washing the car is a once-a-year project, and the headlights make it beleivable! Looks like a little sag in the exhuast too, but anyway, overall she's lookin good!
mmm....I love em' shaved!

You should have gotten rid of those lines under the tail lights though, and you gotta do something about those headlights.
Originally posted by ryan(10mins)blacksvt:

find them on ebay cheaper
© CEG Archives