Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
The wheels and tires are on and rolling!! Got them from a family friend who works at a Ford dealer in Michigan. He gave a pretty good discount on them. OK, enough of the chit-chat here are the pics!

Before:

After:

Gimme some feedback.
kinda dark, kinda makes the whole car look darker (at least in this pic), might look better if you lower the car. i prefer the 5 star focus wheels. but congrats on your new wheels
I love that look, looks very good man!
any idea how much those wheels weight?
That is by far my favorite color rim on a t-red tour.
Around 19lbs. IIRC
That's fawking hot!
Looks good JC!! I agree, it wouldn't hurt to lower it a little bit, but it's looking nice!!

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Looks good JC!!

I also liked the houses, them are biiiiig, man!
What size tires are those? They look kinda tight for being on 17s. Are they 215/45? Maybe it's just the dark pic...
Too dark for the color of the car IMO. Probably would look better in the sun.
Looks nice but the color makes it look dirty from brake dust IMHO.

-dan
lookin good
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
lookin good

me likey
Thanks for the responses. It kinda cloudy out here so I'll to try get some pics when the sun comes out.
Wanna trade them for my st200's? I know I know they look frigggin sweet!!!!!
Originally posted by path914:
Around 19lbs. IIRC

In your dreams...try 25 lbs.
http://www.performanceparts.ford.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6445

Heavy but still nice looking...like to see a pic on a sunny day like the before pic.
Originally posted by Bullet:
Too dark for the color of the car IMO. Probably would look better in the sun.

I think its the pic but I agree they are a bit on the darker side. I still prefer the fsvt 5 stars but these arent a bad choice.
looks humptastic...go t-red:)
very nice ....
Much better look over the E1s. Nice choice.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 02:33 PM
I like 'em!
Good choice!
Posted By: MassContour Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 03:12 PM
Very nice. Don't do anything with them. I like the dark look. Very, um, european touring car-ish.

Plus, it's just nice to see a fellow T-Red that isn't parked in a snowbank with a hip-high layer of salt all around.
Imma be honest here.. I don't like those rims on our cars, I like them even less on contours. Then again, I hate many-spoke wheels like that..
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 05:00 PM
Originally posted by MassContour:
Very nice. Don't do anything with them. I like the dark look. Very, um, european touring car-ish.

That's what I like about it.
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 07:56 PM
More pics for good measure (check out the fogged headlight mod):

Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 09:05 PM
I like it even better now with the nice sunny pic's

Very nice looking car
Posted By: svtProdigy Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 10:03 PM
Originally posted by JCSVT:
More pics for good measure (check out the fogged headlight mod):

Thats one of the cleanest contours i have seen...The color is awesome...Makes me want to paint my car...uh oh
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/12/05 11:07 PM
Looks good but yeah, the fogged headlight mod, haha, i'd jump into that pair for 180 if you can, can't beat the cheap for OEM parts.

~Alex
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: SVT Focus Euro wheels are in!!!!! - 03/13/05 02:19 PM
I love it man...Dont change a thing
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:
I love that look, looks very good man!

Need some new headlights!
I'm digging those Euro wheels . They might be my next choice of wheels . Your car looks great !
really really nice ride man. i think everyone should have a t-red svt.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
really really nice ride man. i think everyone should have a t-red svt.

I would kill for a T-Red.
Do I spy left over wax on those side skirts?
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

I wish. I think the previous owner took it to a shop that didnt know what they were doing and they scratched them deeply. Either that or he curbed it on something.

I wish. I think the previous owner took it to a shop that didnt know what they were doing and they scratched them deeply. Either that or he curbed it on something.

Ouch, that sucks.

But that still doesn't alter the fact that I want your car.
heres an easy way to fix those headlights, grab some 3M rubbing compound fine cut, toss a crap load onto the head lights, grab a rag and rub it in as hard as you can, those lights will come out brand spankin new in less then 20 minuits, did it to my mx3.. they look mint

other then that, Nice car
Originally posted by Mad_Medeiros:
heres an easy way to fix those headlights, grab some 3M rubbing compound fine cut, toss a crap load onto the head lights, grab a rag and rub it in as hard as you can, those lights will come out brand spankin new in less then 20 minuits, did it to my mx3.. they look mint

other then that, Nice car

Wet sanding works also.

I haven't done my own, I just bought new ones instead but I did a friends SVT and another friends Accord. They both came out beautiful.
has anyone put those rims on a silver CSVT?

My driver's side skirt was 10 times worse than that from the previous owner. Pulled it off and had it repaired and repainted. Cost me $50 but it was worth it.
© CEG Archives