Contour Enthusiasts Group CEG

Branches >> W. Great Lakes

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)
Airforce
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 06/09/01
Re: Drag Meet! new
#1064977 (Re: Loco4G63) 10/02/05 09:30 PM

Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
The excuses come out AGAIN. I can see it happening some time or another BUT almost EVERYTIME is ridiculous. I talked to Kev Friday night and he said he was probably going to go....no family issues there. I call him in the morning and he has his phone off? At least tell me you are not going.....As far as you Phil, you ALWAYS have some family obligation....so I really didn't expect you to go. Matt I wasn't talking about. Even though he has kids and is married he can make the time to come and hang out and cruise. For Mikey, don't know, but I know Asiya is do very soon....not to mention he made the last drag meet....unlike some other people.

Don't try to switch it ON ME.....like I said this was talked about over a month ago and the same people backed out again....the only way they go to a meet if it is convenient for them.

stop trying to instigate a flamewar hector. You think warning me about calling somebody a douchebag is going to bother me? You don't [censored] at other people on this forum when they talk [censored]. This is your last warning. Regarding the track I didn't go because my brother came home friday after being honorably discharged from his 4-yr term with the marine corp. We had a family party. You are bitching about never being able to have a meet, then I have a idea for you. Leave the baggage at home and come by yourself. You were cooler to hang out with when your balls weren't in a vise. Instaed you come around us being a [censored]. Well I guess I am gonna get banned for this so everyone have fun!!!

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Pimpalicious316
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 10/11/03
Loc: New Albany, IN
Re: Drag Meet! new
#1064980 (Re: Airforce) 10/02/05 09:34 PM

Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
The excuses come out AGAIN. I can see it happening some time or another BUT almost EVERYTIME is ridiculous. I talked to Kev Friday night and he said he was probably going to go....no family issues there. I call him in the morning and he has his phone off? At least tell me you are not going.....As far as you Phil, you ALWAYS have some family obligation....so I really didn't expect you to go. Matt I wasn't talking about. Even though he has kids and is married he can make the time to come and hang out and cruise. For Mikey, don't know, but I know Asiya is do very soon....not to mention he made the last drag meet....unlike some other people.

Don't try to switch it ON ME.....like I said this was talked about over a month ago and the same people backed out again....the only way they go to a meet if it is convenient for them.

stop trying to instigate a flamewar hector. You think warning me about calling somebody a douchebag is going to bother me? You don't [censored] at other people on this forum when they talk [censored]. This is your last warning. Regarding the track I didn't go because my brother came home friday after being honorably discharged from his 4-yr term with the marine corp. We had a family party. You are bitching about never being able to have a meet, then I have a idea for you. Leave the baggage at home and come by yourself. You were cooler to hang out with when your balls weren't in a vise. Instaed you come around us being a [censored]. Well I guess I am gonna get banned for this so everyone have fun!!!

told ya you'd get a warning LOL. hector is on a power trip today or something.

~Andrew

--------------------
2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition
20 valves of fury

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Loco4G63, hetfield 

Print Thread

Permissions
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3566

Jump to

Contact Us Contour.org

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Generated in 0.099 seconds in which 0.093 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 1999-2005 Lance Kinley

CEG and contour.org are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Ford Motor Company