Contour Enthusiasts Group CEG

General >> General

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)
beyondloadedSE
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 09/29/00
Loc: Fort Wayne, IN
Re: ***Vote for CSVT - Once per day!!*** new
#979955 (Re: GTO Pete) 06/23/05 06:59 PM

i think its funny how the mustang in second place hasnt gotten a single vote in about 3 days now.

--------------------
Jim Hahn
1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04
3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit
364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Woodencross
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 01/04/01
Loc: OUR HOUSE IS OVERRUN WITH KIDS!!!
#980053 (Re: GTO Pete) 06/23/05 08:14 PM

886!!!!

Let's get him to 1000....

--------------------
www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000
Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions.
99 Suburban
03 Silverado
70 Skylark
79 Electra

amarv12
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 05/12/02
Loc: Michigan
#980120 (Re: Woodencross) 06/23/05 09:03 PM

Sounds about right. 1000 is our new goal for the week.

Just voted....892....keep it going!!!

--------------------
1998 Mystique LS:
-2.5 Duratec ATX
-Vibrant White
--------------------
=Pics=
=Info=

akrump47
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 12/23/02
Loc: Novi or Dearborn MI
#980156 (Re: amarv12) 06/23/05 09:34 PM

All this hard work and no thanks or appreciation from Demon? Come on now!

--------------------
E0 3781

Marky
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 04/05/03
Loc: San Diego, CA
#980191 (Re: akrump47) 06/23/05 10:06 PM

895, and btw everyone who visits CEG should thank Demon for all the valuable information he provides and for transorming his CSVT into a 13 sec. runner.

--------------------

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760.

"Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"

mcfast
CEG'er

Reged: 12/16/03
Loc: QUEBEC QUEBEC CANADA
#980365 (Re: beyondloadedSE) 06/24/05 12:50 AM

--------------------
SVT 99 #526 of 2760

BigC
CEG'er

Reged: 11/15/03
Loc: Ohio
#980548 (Re: mcfast) 06/24/05 04:19 AM

--------------------
There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer...
Don't cross the line...

Anything-Goes C.C.
Co-Founder

DemonSVT
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 09/13/00
Loc: KC, MO
#980553 (Re: beyondloadedSE) 06/24/05 04:25 AM

Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci Thank You Danke Gracias Domo Grazie Merci

--------------------
2000 SVT #674
13.47 @ 102 - All Motor!

It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.

Woodencross
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 01/04/01
Loc: OUR HOUSE IS OVERRUN WITH KIDS!!!
#980574 (Re: DemonSVT) 06/24/05 05:03 AM

I wasn't specifically mentioned in there....

J/K

By the way 909

--------------------
www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000
Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions.
99 Suburban
03 Silverado
70 Skylark
79 Electra

Ray
Addicted CEG'er

Reged: 07/10/01
Loc: San Antonio/Austin, TX
#980583 (Re: Woodencross) 06/24/05 05:13 AM

Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
By the way 909

+1

Ray

--------------------
'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276
In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 24 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  GTO Pete, Trapps 

Print Thread

Permissions
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6784

Jump to

Contact Us Contour.org

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Generated in 0.037 seconds in which 0.031 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 1999-2005 Lance Kinley

CEG and contour.org are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Ford Motor Company