Contour Enthusiasts Group CEG

General >> General

Pages: 1

Reged: 08/08/06
Posts: 1
pcv valve?
#1296340 - 08/08/06 09:56 PM

does anyone know where the pcv valve is located on a 1997 ford contour se v6?
and if u have any pics that would be cool.

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Big Daddy Kane
Hard-core CEG'er

Reged: 07/22/03
Posts: 3816
Loc: Ramstein AB, Germany
Re: pcv valve? new
#1296389 (Re: jaystang98) 08/08/06 11:26 PM


Say you're staring at the front of the throttle body (you'd be leaning over the driver's fender)... just below and to the right, you'll see a vacuum line coming out of what looks like behind the bottom of the throttle body going to it...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!!
\m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535
\m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  GTO Pete, Trapps 

Print Thread

You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 474

Jump to

Contact Us

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.029 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 1999-2005 Lance Kinley

CEG and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Ford Motor Company