Please feel free to PM me or create a post asking any detailing questions. I have received many PMs and try to answer them as thoroughly as possible.
Before you PM or post, please take the time to read the links above. They are very informative and will provide a good basis/foundation for you.
- Been detailing for about 15 years
- Managed a detailing shop for a couple years
- Have tried and tested many products
Products tried and tested products from the following companies:
3M, Clearkote, Dupont, Eagle One, Four Star, Klasse, Meguiar's, Meguiar's NXT, Menzerna, Mother's, Optimum, Poor Boy's, P21S, Turtle Wax, Wolfgang, Zaino, Zymol among others.
I have not tried every product from every company, and by no means am I an expert.
1. Vehicle color
2. Paint condition
3. Storage - 24/7 outdoors, garage, carport
4. Goals - max durability, max depth/color, etc.
5. Frequency - how often you will/are willing to wax
6. Environment - where you live (climate plays a big role)
7. What products you already own including tools
I will try to recommend something based on what you are looking for. Do not expect miracles - especially if you are working by hand. I can only recommend the products, it's up to you to use them properly!
Capitol CEG Classifieds
Make an offer!
2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq