Another qualitly PRT product:
Included in the service:
1) Throttle body is completly disasembled and cleaned with CEG's imfamous Berrymans B12 carb cleaner.
2) Untapped portion of TB shaft is removed, cut is cleaned with file.
3) Tapped portion of shaft is thinned to a uniform profile, edges are radiused, and polised.
4) TB plate is countersunk with 90 degree countersink and polished to a mirror finish.
5) Plate and shaft are assemebled with 90 degree screws and exposed screw segments are filed down flush with shaft.
6) Housing inlet is knife edged and blended to remove all obstruction.
7) Rough internal casting portions are smoothed and lightly polished.
8) Housing exterior is bead-blasted to a like-new bare aluminum finish.
9) Housing and all parts are cleaned again to remove any remaining particulate.
10) TB is re-assembled and shipped.
11) TB linkage is modified to ensure TB is 100% open at WOT.
This process results in the equivalent of increasing TB diameter to 63mm.
SVT: $60 + $150 core charge
SE V6: $60 + $75 core charge
SE I4: $70 + $75 core charge
If you are sending your Tb to be optimized, core charges do not apply. Multiple Tb discounts also available.
All prices include return shipping.
Turnaround time is a bit long at about a week, as I got out of town to have the housings cleaned, if you don't want the bead blasting service for quicker turnaround, let me know, and I can get one out the door within 2 days. I will not be doing these pre-order, when you place your order I start on your TB.
TPS is to be removed prior to shipping to eliminate chances of damage (I am not responsible for damage if it's left on), no cleaning of the TB is necessary, I will take care of it all
Current core list:
SE V6- 1
SE I4- 0
Note: ** Housing inlet is not knifedged in this picture **
Generated in 0.002 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.