Big Daddy Kane
(Hard-core CEG\'er)
06/13/06 02:09 AM
Re: HVAC Panels, Gauges, and Headlight Switches.

Originally posted by teamSVTour:
I disagree. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back.

That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies his as a scammer.

I agree with both of you... I think he sucks at teh biz, so now he's just scamming most of us.

I recieved the 1st order real quick, and they're cool looking... until you light them up.

Since I revealed that a white face guage ends up having a "halo" sort of light around the number, I realized that I can't use the guages here. Due to the "halo" effect, the Km/h section is very hard to read (all the blobs flow together), which is very bad here where I need Km/h.

That being said... I am hoping I can get a set of Canadian SVT guages sometime. If I can't, I might attempt to get ahold of a set of ST200 guages, non-UK being best (since they use MPH up there, and I'm looking for Km/h).

Maybe getting all of us that have been scammed together and writing to Ebay will get him shut down on there, maybe even banned from Paypal.

Contact Us Contour.org

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Generated in 0.002 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 1999-2005 Lance Kinley

CEG and contour.org are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Ford Motor Company