Re: HVAC Panels, Gauges, and Headlight Switches.
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by muntus:
Gauges + HVAC + Headlight Switch
1. SvtTour98.5-3 - White Face, lit "SVT", Red lighting
2. Muskamike - White Face, lit "SVT", Blue Lighting (Gauges in KMS not MILES)
3. Teamsvtour - White face w/ Blue Lighting (SVT logo to light up in red)
4. muntus - Black Face, lit "V6", Blue Lighting, 160mph, 1998.5 model
Gauges + HVAC
1. Auto-X Fil - Black Face, Blue lighting
HVAC+ Headlight Switch
1. 69Boss302 - White Face - Blue lighting
2. Millertime78 - White face blue lighting
3. Ooklah - Black face, blue lighting
4. beven6 - Black face, Blue lighting
1. rkneeshaw3.0 - Black Face, Blue lighting
2. Goonz SVT - White Face, Blue Lighting
3. CSVT1214 - White Face, Red lighting
4. Matt R.- White Face, Red lighting
5. Kane - Black Face, Blue lighting
6. tsSVT - White Face, Green lighting
7. ymic - White Face Blue lighting
HL switch only
1. 99contourdriver, white face, Blue lighting
Muntus, you can't get 160 mph faces and have the gauge read correctly. Unless you have a SVT cluster. Which cluster do you have?
Good catch, i need to know that before I start making them.
PLEASE ADD YOUR SN TO THE DESC AREA WHEN ORDERING SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Generated in 0.002 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.
Copyright 1999-2005 Lance Kinley
CEG and contour.org are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Ford Motor Company