• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Zaino Crazyness

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
omg i have NO idea how to use this ultimate kit! The instructions are like sooo specific that I was like wtf do I do?!!? So I ask you all this. I believe I have to wash my car with dawn soap to remove all the wax, would mr. clean also do the same? Anywho after its all washed, then what? LOL kind of a n00b question really but theres soo much stuff with this kit that I really dont know what goes on first and etc. Thanks :)

I don't or haven't used zaino unless I want to start privately detailing. Now I think withing your kit, you have to locate the 'pre-cleaner' wax or swirl remover, if there's both then the former. After that you're going to have to try and locate the coats of base wax or colour brightener to really bring out the colour. After that it's the coats of polish then your LSP. From there I think you CAN apply some maintenece chemicals if that's indeed what the kit comes with. If you work along those guidelines you can kinda sort out what is what (i.e. okay so these 3 bottles are all for bringing back the paint colour, or this is 1st step polish, this is second step, and then over here are my LSPs, etc.)
Hopefully this may lead you in the right way man, enjoy.

just finished detailing inside and out w. Zaino. If you are still confused PM me and I will try to help you out as best I can. Also SVTPete was a big help. He uses Zaino pretty regularly

Dont forget to finish it all off with ranch tire dressing to really make those babies pop

omg i have NO idea how to use this ultimate kit! The instructions are like sooo specific that I was like wtf do I do?!!? So I ask you all this. I believe I have to wash my car with dawn soap to remove all the wax, would mr. clean also do the same? Anywho after its all washed, then what? LOL kind of a n00b question really but theres soo much stuff with this kit that I really dont know what goes on first and etc. Thanks :)

Like, OMG!!! :laugh:

Okay, it's fairly simple to use the kit. In my opinion, YES you should use Dawn soap. I just so happen to use Dawn soap on my dishes at home, so I didn't have to buy any.
To use the accelerator kit, just mix the recommended amounts to the bottles that are supplied. I think I used a little less, just because I'm a cheapass, and I hate throwing away good product. It ended up working perfect!
Just use the instructions that came with the kit. Mix the Z5 w/ a few drops of the accelerator, and shake the bottle vigorously for 60 seconds. Apply thin a thin coat, as a little ZAINO, goes a LONG way! Let the Z5 dry, and remove with a MF towel. Use the Z2 in the same manner, and remove. You'll want to use the spray detailer between steps, and as a final step.
Just remember to clean out the accelerator bottles, if you want to reuse them. If you don't immediately clean the bottles, they are no longer to be used.

Mark

;)
I like knowing your mom's business.
I'm hoping you'll host a meet there so I can check out her kitchen. :eek:
Having your parents meet us vulgar brats is probably a bad thing though. :D

;)
I like knowing your mom's business.
I'm hoping you'll host a meet there so I can check out her kitchen. :eek:
Having your parents meet us vulgar brats is probably a bad thing though. :D

You know I really really wanna host a meet because I have a spacious yard, deck and driveway. Its just my rents wont sit fly with it. Especially when my mom meets elky and you guys, oh boy, she'll faint! :D

I'll def. think about it

secret meet
no elky invited.
;) shhhhhhhh

Or if they hold a graduation party for you, we'll just crash that. :)

on topic: ZAINO RULEZ! :D

If you can spend all that money on zaino you can definitely afford some dawn!

I thought I'd get my feet wet first so I went and got some stuff at the store to wax the cars, now I've got all sorts of stuff :\
*nxt paste
*zymol seat cleaner
*scratchx
*deep crystal wash
*invisible glass
*tire wet
*about a million towels and an absorber
*magic erasers
*a little bottle of wheel cleaner that came with the 300 *snicker*

o_O At this rate I'll have to buy zaino haha.

Back