• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

wtb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Morbid said, this section is for coordinated Group Buys only. You don't have access to the Classified section until your post count is higher, I think its either 25 or 50 posts.

yup 50 it is im still not there either its kinda gay... LOL cause im sure i made a lot more posts then 50:shrug: LOL heh to bad CEG still owns all:crazy: !

yup 50 it is im still not there either its kinda gay... LOL cause im sure i made a lot more posts then 50:shrug: LOL heh to bad CEG still owns all:crazy: !

Acutally you only posted 31. Posting in Ci does not count as posts.

nor does pics and vids, etc, etc.

only the technical forums, such as general, troubleshooting, transaxle, etc, etc.

Well.. shows you where the majority of your forum contributions come in, huh?

Not that there is anything wrong with it.. Not everyone has to have 99% of their posts in Troubleshooting (helping...not asking, lol) There is a welcome attitude to those that simply want to socialize, for sure.

I mean that it simply shows you where you stand, personally, with the balance between technical posts, and social posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back