• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wrap gas lids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Shop

CEG'er
How many people would be interesed in a carbon fiber wrap gas door? What we will do is buy new fuel doors and wrap them. Price would be 130 shipped. You would not need to send your gas lid to us. Put you name down Note! 95-96 and 97-99 are differant.

tony

id rather have mirror bases and sail panels
i think you would sell more of em too

ehh yeah your probably right....

IO was thinking
mirror bases
Sail panels (does it matter if they are pre-98 or 98+ when you send them to topshop)
Windsheild wiper fluid nozels on the hood
engine cover
and posbily dash kit for pre-98 console including all door handles and such

opinnions?

"you wanna be just like me
your such my :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :laugh:"

remember that..................told ya:laugh:

hey... great minds think alike. now im trying to imitate you by not putting parts on my car that you dont have?! jeez... when will this end??? :laugh:

ehh yeah your probably right....

IO was thinking
mirror bases
Sail panels (does it matter if they are pre-98 or 98+ when you send them to topshop)
Windsheild wiper fluid nozels on the hood
engine cover
and posbily dash kit for pre-98 console including all door handles and such

opinnions?

How about just answering his question. Instead of " can I get carbon fiber this or that" Most of which you have no intention of buying if produced.

they already gave discounted CEG pricing on getting sail panels and mirror bases wrapped.. I sent mine in first and they came out incredible.

its 150.00 for each set (sails OR mirror bases) - you need to send your items to them for wrapping and the mirrors have to be disassembled as well.

How about just answering his question. Instead of " can I get carbon fiber this or that" Most of which you have no intention of buying if produced.

everyone posting their opinions pretty much answered his question.
how do you know what people are going to buy?:nonono:

How do I know? Do a little history search on the old forums. That will answer your questions. Its not to harsh. Hes offering a specific service, if he wanted others he would have posted Im sure. You can get just about anything wrapped, call him or something.

its 150.00 for each set (sails OR mirror bases) - you need to send your items to them for wrapping and the mirrors have to be disassembled as well.
Damn those looked SOOO good too. I need a $1000 shopping spree to buy some CEG stuff :laugh:

Keep this thread to gas lids only! If you have questions about other items, PM the poster.

Please if you would like to get this done along with the mirror bases please let me know or list your name.
Thanks
Justin B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back