• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

winter pics...

crackerican69

Veteran CEG'er
Well, for those of us in the Northeast US who had snow/sleet/whatever other frozen precipitation there was, I took it as an opportunity to get some "wintery" themed pics (maybe for the calender). There is no editing done to these yet. What do you think????

DSCF2131_zpsd454c6d7.jpg

DSCF2136_zps64ace3bc.jpg

DSCF2137_zpsc4eaed7f.jpg

DSCF2142_zpsb8a67b78.jpg

DSCF2135_zpsd382f872.jpg

DSCF2139_zps5b914085.jpg

DSCF2150_zps5039c916.jpg

DSCF2145_zps680d0742.jpg

DSCF2147_zpsb9244fce.jpg

DSCF2128_zps8110dfa0.jpg

You've got a lot of awesome photos in there! It's so hard to get nice pics with snow - I really like the ones that you can see the snow falling. Nice job!

I like the last one. I wouldn't angle the camera so much on the other ones....takes away from the picture when you have to tilt your head to see it.

The angled photos are to much, its distracting.

What was the intended topic or focus of the photos. Didn't quite get the scenery or the car. Basic rule of 3rd would help some also. Also watch your framing.

Over all not to bad.

Second to last pic is really nice. Love the green HID's

They aren't supposed to be green! They are 5900K. Might just be the angle.

I like the last one. I wouldn't angle the camera so much on the other ones....takes away from the picture when you have to tilt your head to see it.

The angled photos are to much, its distracting.

What was the intended topic or focus of the photos. Didn't quite get the scenery or the car. Basic rule of 3rd would help some also. Also watch your framing.

Over all not to bad.

I don't do the whole "photography" thing very often. These were just some quick, on-the-fly shots while I was cruising around town. I figured I would mess around with some angle (and apparently went a little too far) and some offset. This is the same place were I took the pics of my first one, which I was trying to replicate, just with a different background, while getting some more shots in.

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

Thank you tho for the advice!

ya man.. you want my 100 degree heat? Where in the world do you still have 30+ inches!?!

Because....this is MN. :) I will trade you my 15 degree temps for your 100 degree heat for a few days. :) Seriously getting cabin fever. And yes, this is typical for up here this time of year.

Back