• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be in the DFW Area Oct 14-19

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
Hey I will be in town for some work related classes the week of the 14-19th, I'll be available evening if anyone would like to meet up for dinner & drinks.
-Mark

Maybe tie the knot is a star wars themed wedding?

Dude... just because you are as hairy as a wookie doesn't mean **** is Star Wars themed.
l_cf76242d6c09270267c8e1423f98a34e.jpg

I'm at the Wingate near six flags in Arlington and I do have my car. I have Chris' cell also.
I don't plan on doing anything tonight since tomorrow is the first day of class and I'm beat from driving out here.

Glad you made it safe, man. I am...

Give us a call while you are there. Let me know what the deal is with that class. a little heads up is always helpful.

have fun, if you can find time.

I'm busy tomorrow after that I'm not sure. We are heading to Austin on Thursday so maybe we can get together Tuesday or Wednesday. I guess it depends on Chris and Koko's little (awesome) project. ;)

Tuesday or weds would be great since i'm going to try and knock out as much homework tomorrow as i can so i have more time to mess around rest of the week.

The dfw is great fun RAY was down here a few months back. I think for the same class as this one. Have fun. I work in grapevine so if your bored and feel like showing my co-workers any of yalls cars let me know.

I was in Town in March, but that was WITH WorldTour for our class.. You met him.. He came up to the room for a second.

He is back for a different class.

Well, I just finished the class. Spent most of the time studying and didn't go out much this week. I check out of the hotel tomorrow so unless someone wants to meet somewhere mid day tomorrow it looks like I'm going to be heading back to LA.
-Mark

Back