• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wide Kit?

where did you get the hood scoop i like it

Thats another thing that never made it to production from Kaotic.

Patty, thanks for those pictures. I've never seen those before. I guess the kit did get finished on Nyceboi's car. I'm sure my deposit that never got refunded helped pay for it.

Thats another thing that never made it to production from Kaotic.

Patty, thanks for those pictures. I've never seen those before. I guess the kit did get finished on Nyceboi's car. I'm sure my deposit that never got refunded helped pay for it.

I remember that post. Man it was huge!!!

And yes a widebody kit would def help with adding addition width size to the wheels on our cars.

he's got it for sale in the California classifieds...I was surprised to see it myself. I had just missed the group buy when I joined, and thankful for it. The whole thing was a mess, sad.

the link for the thread with finnished pics doesn't work. help?

I'd like to see it.

the saleen had fender flares as well, though... I don't really call fender flares a "wide body"

they sell universal flares on e-bay, those plus any body kit, plus bondo and glass and a little patience= the "wide body" kit

Back