• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who would be up for a meet? (MN)

I meant for elraido lol for some reason I thought you two were closer to each other though....
Eh. I could make it up there in 30-45 minutes on a good day. :laugh:
Doing the speed limit it takes you about an hour and maybe thirty minutes.

How about a meet at my house, we could swap a 3L and trans ;)

My car isn't going anywhere for a while :blackeye:
Ehh... Just come anyways....

Last edited:
How about a meet at my house, we could swap a 3L and trans ;)

My car isn't going anywhere for a while :blackeye:

You get the 3L and a trans. I'll be there ;) We'll get it running and THEN go to an actual meet :laugh: If we really went crazy I bet you could have it done in a week, maybe a little more. (I'll have you know I'm not driving all the way down there to help for a couple hours during the week though :crazy:)

Someone set up a time/place...Wife and kids will be gone for a week mid August :crazy: . Sometime around there would work best for me. Distance isnt an issue.

I have a nicer 7 mp camera I can bring along most likely.

I'll one up ya. I have my 8mp Nikon with 10x zoom that I can bring.

I'd say lets do it half way in between Duluth and the Twin Cities...

I'm thinking we could do a meet, greet, eat and drag at BIR??

I'll call and organize it if people are willing to do it. Possibly maybe even scratch the drag and run around the road course.

If there is interest I'll make another post once I get more details from BIR and then we can get a list going.

I'll one up ya. I have my 8mp Nikon with 10x zoom that I can bring.

I'd say lets do it half way in between Duluth and the Twin Cities...

I'm thinking we could do a meet, greet, eat and drag at BIR??

I'll call and organize it if people are willing to do it. Possibly maybe even scratch the drag and run around the road course.

If there is interest I'll make another post once I get more details from BIR and then we can get a list going.

I have 10x zoom also :) that extra megapixel is just overkill ;)

BIR eh? That would be fun too I suppose. Find out what it would run for us to get out on the track :cool: I don't mean like full out racing but just a few spirited runs down that long straight would be AWESOME = :drool:

Back