• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who built this car? full 3.0 98 contour svt

trying to figure out who originally had this car and did the build? Looks like it came from illinois

Attachments

• contour..jpg
    contour..jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
IIRC It was built by someone in western Michigan, turbo'ed at one point. Motor sploded was replaced with 3.0 its had a couple owners since then. Search the build number you will see quite a few posts.

No I didn't build that one. I just owned it for about two or three weeks and sold it to a member here, double4u i think is the screen name. I wanted it for a project but realized I had no time or garage space to make it happen so I had to let it go. I didn't get too much info on it from the guy I bought it from but as previous poster mentioned, it came from MI, not sure who it was though.

No I didn't build that one. I just owned it for about two or three weeks and sold it to a member here, double4u i think is the screen name. I wanted it for a project but realized I had no time or garage space to make it happen so I had to let it go. I didn't get too much info on it from the guy I bought it from but as previous poster mentioned, it came from MI, not sure who it was though.

Sorry 'bout that. I thought that you did the swap in that one and didn't know it just passed hands.

Thanks guys I was able to search a little on it. I was interested in finding out mileage on current engineand who did the computer. At idle when the fans kick on it wants to run ruff I haven't had much time to mess with it.

Yeah I read a thread on here where the guy posted a dyno sheet from it and such. It runs good just think it may be running lean. And it really runs ruff at ideal soon as the fans kick on. It doesn't lose any rpms just ruff hard to explain

Back