• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

white svt

I am suprised they never did release the SVT in white. It looks so good that way.

Would have been sharp, yes. White with white wheels, the way the SHO was available in 1991, 1992, and 1993, might have been pretty slick, too. :cool:

isnt it funny how a white car can either look like a rental, or look really good?! like check this out for what the little changes make.

an baseline, regular accord
Image00002.jpg

an EX optioned out accord.
2497287_3.jpg

^^^ right.

my point was to say that just subtle differences can make white look much better than the typical rental car look.

hondas :)

(i need another svt:( )

Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt?!?!??!!?!!??!!?!? Where is it going?

were talkin about the green machine, right? i got tired of seeing it, so i am sending it to the crusher... jk ;)

it has been sold, just waiting for payment and pickup. i'll tell the whole story after it has happened. :) but it should see the road again :)

Here is how I see the car. Worst pic in CEG history im sure, but it was a drive by at about 40 mph. :laugh:

Im gonna go up there and hopefully talk to the owner at get some details and "with permission" get some good photos....

Or should I jump the fence and hope for the best?

I know the guy.. I can't seem to remember his name though (which is bad because I even have his cell number under "whiteSVT"). We talked at CarCraft Summer Nat's for a while.

It is not currently supercharged (as far as I know) as the jack shaft is busted. However the charger is still bolted up on the engine.

Last time I spoke with him he was looking at buying a new kit (Blackcoog's Vortech kit) or trying to find someone to rebuild the jack shaft for him.

The cars interior is highlighted with white accents as well. He also has custom leather seats, which are black with white centers. I believe he bought the car like that.

The car needs a little TLC, but otherwise is pretty decent condition.

mike, give him my number and tell him if he wants to sell that blower i'll take it. maybe i can talk someone into fixing it ;)

Back