• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What wheels should I get?

BBS RX
photo.jpg

You'd have to search for a used set, but they meet the requirements.

17", Touring car theme, could have been stock. They are high quality and durable too. Not the lightest, but not heavy either.
medium.jpg

Last edited:
He is looking for something lighter than E1's, not heavier.

Exactly... I love the FSVT Euro wheels... But I just can't justify taking a performance hit to have them. If it were free (ha) then it would be different, but if I'm gonna spend $$ on wheels, its only going to be on something that will help performance.

So far the 3 wheels I like most are either out of production and hard to find or possibly never sold here at all? (noone knows about the MasItaly?)

Last edited:
BBS RX
photo.jpg

You'd have to search for a used set, but they meet the requirements.

17", Touring car theme, could have been stock. They are high quality and durable too. Not the lightest, but not heavy either.
medium.jpg

those look really good! are you sure they can't be found new? I'd get those in a heartbeat if I could find them new. (I don't really like buying anything used...)

No other suggestions or answers to where I might find the actual wheels that I liked?

It's looking like it'll be E1's for another year if I can't find something soon.

I just put a set of 17" Superleggera's on my SVT (thanks Reebs!) and absolutely love them. From my perspective, they're the perfect match for my car.

Back