• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What to do...

TGO

King of the OFT
they say they all come home to roost....the GTO is not so practical for a winter car, or a DD either (actually, it is a great DD but i just wanna keep the miles off)...i'd like a "beater" (never beat on my cars...exept for one person's opinion). kinda have the itch for another SVTC. i'd give anything to take my old car for a ride...i miss it so much...

seriously debating picking one up. though, it'd only be t-red/mnb ...since that's the color combo i wanted from the start. preferably a stock car...and it would stay that way. something decent to keep the miles off the GTO. i checked the classifieds tonight...nothing close by. but if something does come along locally, i think i'm gonna pull the trigger :laugh:

svttour might have a t-red blue stocker for ya soon. Pm him and see if you can work out a deal.

maybe?

maybe?

I haven't been on here for 60 days yet to post a classified ad, although I have frequented the site for years. I am the original owner of a t-red 2000 CSVT with 50k miles. It is unmodified and has always lived in a garage. I am near Hackettstown, NJ, right off of rt 80. I plan to sell the car because I need something a bit larger for the kids. If this interests you , let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2105..JPG
    IMG_2105..JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2109..JPG
    IMG_2109..JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Back