• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what is that smell

Some December snow measurements, according to the National Weather Service in Duluth, include:

• Embarrass, which measured in at 19.5 inches compared to 9.5 inches in 2006.

• Tower had 16.8 inches on the ground compared to 6.7 inches last December.

• International Falls reported 23.8 inches on the ground this year compared to the 9.5 inches last year at the same time.

i like it when it is in the upper teens and 20's for winter, not this negative crap

elraido: i'll be cruisin through your town friday and sunday, well, sunday at least. i might take the imfamous hwy 1 up. although, i dont think that road ever sees enough light to melt all the snow of.

i like it when it is in the upper teens and 20's for winter, not this negative crap

elraido: i'll be cruisin through your town friday and sunday, well, sunday at least. i might take the imfamous hwy 1 up. although, i dont think that road ever sees enough light to melt all the snow of.

I might be at my dads on sunday (between the pike sandy coop and silverado saloon on hwy 169 about 12 miles north of virginia). Keep a look out!

I might be at my dads on sunday (between the pike sandy coop and silverado saloon on hwy 169 about 12 miles north of virginia). Keep a look out!

i will! will you have the SVT there or something else? if i see your car, i'll go by with the horn a blazin`

I really don't like having to park in the High school student lot at the college and having to walk in this cold :cry: But then again.... I DO live in MN :help:

i belive its his wifes car. besides, once you drive a suby, it doesnt matter what color it is, as long as you cover it with mud now and then :D

I don't think the car has been washed since Oct. Does that count? Only took a snow drift up to the windows to get it stuck too.....with cheap tires on it. :laugh: And man is that thing fun getting the rear end to kick out. Also, 182K miles and the thing runs like a champ. I had it running while I was installing the xm radio and I thought it was off, so I tried starting it again only to hear the starter grind. I seriously couldn't even tell the thing was running to begin with. The thing will never die. Ever.

Back