• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What color is this???

contour_r_us

Hard-core CEG'er
Saw this posting on CR for a local Portland, Oregon bone yard. What color is this? LOL

1995 FORD CONTOUR 4DR 2.0L FI MT "Pepto Bismal"

It is very 90's. It looks like it should be parked next to a Geo Storm, in Teal...

GeoStormCrop_zps05399895.jpg

It is very 90's. It looks like it should be parked next to a Geo Storm, in Teal...

GeoStormCrop_zps05399895.jpg

HEY NOW! I had a GSi Storm in that color. A slightly different year, had the headlight covers that raised up a bit. It was a great little car, plenty of go when needed and handled well in the winter.

Ok I lied, it was the Aqua color.

vetena4y.jpg

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
It almost looks pink...but then it looks slightly orange....but then if you put it in the sun, it looks blue.:shocked:

It was a legit OEM colour, but was more popular on Aspires from what I remember.

I recall seeing one of these in the Ford parking lot when I worked there, 94 or 95, can't recall the color name, I called it Barney Purple.
1994_Ford_Aspire-3.jpg

What color is this???

Desert Coral Metallic

Boom!

Does anyone have a picture of Portofino Blue Metallic or is it Light Denim Metallic? It's light blue with high gold metallic. Car looks almost iridescent in the right light. It's one of my favorites.

Back