• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Welcome

Hey Terry, How much does a used set of Cougar Headlights with the projectors go for out of curiousity...

I just installed HID's on the Grand Prix and would love to get a set of 9006 projectors...

Steve

steve, I have no idea, I dont do "cosmetics", if you want I can ask around?

i have the other one you know. do you want me to drop it off at the speed shop? what about the other item?

My car gets taken in to The Speed Shop later this month... They want to get the insurance adjuster out there on the 25th and start working on it then... so maybe later in that week prior (like Thursday or Friday?)

if you want to wait til then I can call you and let you know exact times and whatnot.. I'll pay you and then perhaps we can go out for supper or something...

I'm going to just buy the Morettes... as much as I like the other item I just think I don't like the looks of that item w/the lights and the lights are a definate - I cant live without those and think the Mirko and SVT bumper with the lights looks hella mean.. (if that makes sense)

sorry

oh ya? if your so smart you should buy it from M!key then and be the first to sport it ;) He might even trade you for a SVT rear bumper in good shape I bet.

used Cougar headlights in good condition go for about 150-200 for the pair.

what? Where am I?

no really, after i got here i thought i had clicked the wrong link or something. especially when i dont come on much, so that gets me really lost. the new looks alright though. but when will i be able to get at all my old posts for all of their useful info i though i could get at? this, too, saddens me.

Nice New Forum!
I took a couple new shot the other day now that I have my flowmaster and a few other touch ups done.
Thought you all might enjoy.
SA400083.jpg

SA400086.jpg

SA400089.jpg

SA400077.jpg

stock grand prix gt's run anywhere from 14.9-16.2 depending on driver. stock gtp's run anywhere from 14.5 to 15.5 depending on driver. now with 300 bucks in mods in a gtp you can have a 13 second car. i had one before i bought my svt and with a pulley, intake, exhaust, ported manifolds, throttle body space, water pump underdrive pulley and a tune, i ran a 13.78

Back