• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wednesday night crash pad?

ZoomZoom Diva

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, the place is full up tomorrow night (and was several days ago... they told me to check back today... full on a Wednesday? WTF?)

ANYWAY, was wondering if anyone had a place where I could crash Wednesday night (can bring full-size Aerobed if only floor is available)? We have a room the rest of the weekend, but the plans ended up going different than original, and now need Wednesday as well...

Thanks!

me and ryan have a room for wed and if you can help with the cost a tad i dont see a prob with some company. floor space is all we have though.

Yep, full on a Wed.
There's tons of people here right now.

I have a fridge in my room.... :cool: but then again I am not at the comfort inn... at least not yet. Staying at a Holiday Inn about 5 miles from the track tonight.

Yeah lack of refrigerator sucks. Also, there aren't enough ice machines per room in this place.
oh wells
Those are very minor problems.
This hotel is very nice.

Hey wtf is up with the AARP convention? Have you seen all the gray hairs?! ho-lee sheet! lol
They are gonna be pissed when we're done here. hehe

Yeah lack of refrigerator sucks. Also, there aren't enough ice machines per room in this place.
oh wells
Those are very minor problems.
This hotel is very nice.

Hey wtf is up with the AARP convention? Have you seen all the gray hairs?! ho-lee sheet! lol

Oh man, no fridges.... That's gonna suck (only cause we have to keep milk for the munchkin cold)... Oh well, cooler it is.

^ Are you at the hotel?

OMG! The breakfast area was teaming with AARP members this morning. I had to fight some old broad for a cup of coffee. LOL!

Fridges... :rolleyes: I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :D

HOLY CRAP!!! You're not kidding about the AARP convention... I feel like I'm in a nursing home..:laugh:

Back