• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Weather

This weather is tricking me into thinking spring is starting, but I know that we are going to get a major cold snap with in a couple of weeks to mess with me.

You can have my snow if you want it....have to pick it up, will not ship

This weather is tricking me into thinking spring is starting, but I know that we are going to get a major cold snap with in a couple of weeks to mess with me.

You can have my snow if you want it....have to pick it up, will not ship

Ugh I don't want to pick it up... How much do you have there? I may have to drive farther north to test out the sled once TRicker comes over and helps me put the finishing touches on it ;)

It has been melting fairly quick the past couple days. When I was at my dads in the sticks saturday there was still about 2 feet. But after this warm weather I am sure we lost a few inches.

It has been melting fairly quick the past couple days. When I was at my dads in the sticks saturday there was still about 2 feet. But after this warm weather I am sure we lost a few inches.

I see.... Did you guys see 40s? I need a weather report from our Duluth members still :laugh:

Yes I was guilty of driving with my window down :laugh:

I wish it would just pick one or the other, either stay cold enough to keep snow around or stay warm enough to be nice out all the time. Stupid weather....

this little warm stretch sucks. it makes you all ready for spring, but you KNOW that it wont be warm like this till march. ITS ONLY JANUARY!!!

on a differnent note, i need to get the fuk out of this town. im tired of da-luth

this little warm stretch sucks. it makes you all ready for spring, but you KNOW that it wont be warm like this till march. ITS ONLY JANUARY!!!

on a differnent note, i need to get the fuk out of this town. im tired of da-luth

Great place to visit but I am extreamly glad I don't live there.

Back