• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Watsonville Air/Car Show May 26th

Hey everyone, Just wanted to put the word out on a car show that our Mustang Network is hosting at Watsonville Airport. Its open to American Classic Muscle and Modern Muscle Cars. Entries are limited to 100 Cars due to FAA regulations...Also, once cars enter, they cannot leave the tarmac till the show is over due to FAA regs. So if you even think you may have to leave early, please do not enter your car into the show and shine.

I know some of you have Muscle cars, and maybe some of you would just like to attend the Airshow.

Anyways, i uploaded the flyer in an attachment in this thread. Open it with Explorer, but you may have to go into MS Paint and resize it a little bigger.

I'm not sure if the contour could be entered, i dont see why not becasue it is just a show and shine.

If you have questions, Contact Bridgette or Leslie, their numbers are on the attachement.

Also, look out in Septemeber, cause at the same place in watsonville, were hosting our first annual car show, open to all cars, makes and models. More info to follow later.

Pass the flyer to anyone you think may be interested in entering in the show!

Lupe

Attachments

• koolstangs flyin flyer1.JPG
    koolstangs flyin flyer1.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
Back