• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Valentines Day

whitesvt

CEG'er
After three years of dating I have decided to celebrate valentines day with the lady friend. Anyone have any bright ideas as to where I should spend valentines day dinner. I have considered a couple of different establishments but have yet to decide. Restaurants I have called still have reservations as of now so I'm not too worried just yet but the 14th is near.

Budget: 100$ for the two of us and possibly more if it really tickles our fancy

Attire: I would like to find a place where she can wear a gown and I a suit

I have considered the melting pot for fondue or the capital grill for steak otherwise I am not too familiar with what the twin cities have to offer.

After three years of dating I have decided to celebrate valentines day with the lady friend. Anyone have any bright ideas as to where I should spend valentines day dinner. I have considered a couple of different establishments but have yet to decide. Restaurants I have called still have reservations as of now so I'm not too worried just yet but the 14th is near.

Budget: 100$ for the two of us and possibly more if it really tickles our fancy

Attire: I would like to find a place where she can wear a gown and I a suit

I have considered the melting pot for fondue or the capital grill for steak otherwise I am not too familiar with what the twin cities have to offer.

take limo to gilbert mn, and go to the whisling bird.

La Belle Vie (french)-

Josh is the owner/executive chef and a former CEGer. I haven't eaten there myself, but heard nothing but awesome things from it and from some of the stuff I've had to eat with him, it has to be good.

they used to be out in Stillwater, but about a year ago moved into the cities.

Rick

go to applebees, dress upa nd stand out...
then take the extra 80 bucks and get a KKM CAI

Oceanaire or Manny's downtown....spendy as hell
Find a quaint place, get cozy with some wine and enjoy.

Have fun...

Thanks for the help fellas. We have decided to stay in that night. We both have tests the following day.

Back