• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

tune shop in denver?

black cat

CEG'er
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good shop in the denver area that has worked with our cars before, I am looking to get the coug tuned after I put the new 3L in. Also I am looking for a shop that can port and polish my heads, resurface my flywheel, and hone my intake manifold. Thanks

Not sure about Denver, but I know there is one in Fort Collins. One place you may want to check is highaltitudeimports.com, they could probably point you in the right direction. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need the name of the place in Fort Collins.

Not sure about Denver, but I know there is one in Fort Collins. One place you may want to check is highaltitudeimports.com, they could probably point you in the right direction. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need the name of the place in Fort Collins.

sweet I have never heard of highaltitudeimports, just registered. And yea that would be awsome to get the name of that shop. I would prefer to have a shop help me build my 3L that has done it before you know.

Also I am guessing I would contact a machine shop to get my heads port and polished, flywheel resurfaced, and hone my intake manifolds?

I had mine built in Fort Collins, look at the link in my sig and you can see their work. Here is their contact information.

Gooding Performance
405 S Link Lane
Fort Collins, CO 80524-2752
(970) 482-2773

There is also coloradoracing.net which should have enough Ford [Mustang] guys to point you in the right direction. I think the guys that tune/run Carz are Mustang guys, they may be able to help.

Back