• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

trading the contour in tomorrow

BrApple

No Life But CEG
well it has come time to trade the contour in. Looking ahead this helps position us well for the future. Angelas car will need to also be replaced in the next year or two also.

So just shy of 2 years, been in the family since ~2002, I put just shy of 40k miles on the car as a DD.

Feels bittersweet, car has alot of life left. However rust, potential brake issues and engine oil leaks all make it time to move on.

April 2010

DSC_0596.jpg

May 2010

DSC_1925.jpg

Oct 2010

DSC_8359.jpg

Oct 2011

DSC_6457.jpg

Feb 2012

DSC_8050.jpg

DSC_8057.jpg

DSC_8059.jpg

DSC_8065.jpg

DSC_8076.jpg

seeing as there is a potential problem with the brakes, no its better to just trade it in and let it be. Also don't want the hassle of trying to sell it. Plus I got more then a fair amount for the trade in. Also the rocker panels are alot further gone then they look, plus the oil leaks.

What are you getting?

ok, I did want to hold off before saying anything, but I'm excited ..... we are picking up a new 2012 Ford Focus SE hatchback. It is the red candy color with the two tone interior. It has the SE package, winter package, moonroof along with the Sync system and of course a 5-spd. So basically every option an SE can get is on the car. Was lucky and Park City Ford in Bridgeport, CT had the exact car I wanted.

Back