• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tousley Ford No More.

SVOFANATIC

Veteran CEG'er
Tousley Ford is now AutoNation Ford and Steve no longer works there they still do dealing on parts I don't know if it's better than before though. Will say F150 ignition coils were $43 and normally are $75. Don't know who I talked to though...

even though Steve is no longer there. I think I spoke to him 2 or 3 times from the 80 times I have called. I usually talk to Jean or Mike. They dont have to know you and you dont need to say your calling from Contour.org or focaljet etc etc they just give you internet sale price.

If you call TeamFord in Vegas be sure to tell Hector I said Hi.

When I called to order LCA bolts, I spoke with Greg. Very helpful and friendly guy. And like you said, they automatically give you the internet price.

Steve now works with Tasca Ford, and still works with the SVT community through that store.

Woa, so he moved to Rhode Island??

As for AutoNation I believe Mike M. still works there who was Steve's partner in crime. In every instance that I have called them they do not 'automatically' give you the internet price, you need to ask for it or mention the SVT Performance Group account or some other web site. When I go there in person they don't automatically give it to you either. In all cases I would look up the pricing on-line first so you know what it should be before placing your order.

thats because you live in the same state/ and are treated as a non internet customer. but when they get a call from Florida about a guy ordering parts I always get the deal. However I can say that everytime I order the same part it goes up a few cents.

Steve is still in Minnesota, as far as I know. Here is the info:

Tasca Auto Group- Offering employee pricing on all OEM and Ford Racing parts.

Our dedicated forum line is 1-800-598-1484 and our call center is staffed until 8:30 Eastern time.

As always we will do our best to offer the best prices possible and we will match or beat anyones advertised prices on these products. Please feel free to contact me here or via E-mail with any questions at spowell@tasca.com.

http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213668

Don't forget on orders through our website you get an additional 5% off our already huge discount by simply entering "SVTP" in the coupon field at checkout.

Tousley Ford No More.

Steve is working from his home office in MN. He is plumbed into the forum hotline along with a few other helpful guys. You might not always get Steve. If you order off the web with Tasca use the promo code Focaljet and get 5% off.

Edit- I should have read the quote.

My two cents My nephew here in Canada knew about Mike M at Tousley and got terrific help for his Focus
When I was desperatly searching for a NEW ebrake handle Mike M went way out of his way to help me...Outstanding
I wrote the two ladies who owned the place i was so impressed
At the same time a CEG member the great Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE offered to help me get this unit
from his Tousley friends An act of kindness I will never forget as he barely knew me

Steve is working from his home office in MN. He is plumbed into the forum hotline along with a few other helpful guys. You might not always get Steve. If you order off the web with Tasca use the promo code Focaljet and get 5% off.

Edit- I should have read the quote.

Good for Steve. I didnt get the feeling that Steve was happy at Tousley/AutoNation when I went in to visit.

Thanks for the kind words terryford8. They're a lot of CEG member's that I believe would have done the same.

i talked to steve a couple days ago. he's thinking about moving down my way(sarasota, fl) sometime soon.

Back