• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tornado in Coon Rapids

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
So the touch downs in Coon Rapids yesterday was just south of my house. Extremely crazy. Amazingly enough the only damage I had was a tree in my backyard that fell down and landed on my fence.

treedownxw2.jpg

For those of you who know where I live, the arrow indicates where the one tornado was spotted (45.17N, 93.3W). The other was at 45.19N, 93.34W.
tornadotouchdownur6.png

Last edited:
Yeah i have a buddy who called me the day of and said he has some of the tornado taped on his cell:shocked:!!! I live right off of 610 so i'm on the edge of brooklyn park and coon rapids. I was blain tho yesterday, but some how i have no hail damage:shrug::confused:

My brother his wife and new born were all up here for the long weekend. Wonder what their property looks like since they are in Coon Rapids as well...if anything happened or not

speaking of coon rapids area, there is a guy who lives on my block with a t-red svt. anybody know of him?
It's been a while since a tornado came rampaging through. I told my buddy caleb about it (he lives in spring field, Missouri) and he says "now you know what we go through every week". lol

Back