• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tons of Autometer Gauges... just pay cost+Shipping, and they're yours, 3+= Free ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenAJUSA

New CEG'er
So I'm going to try this out and see if it'll work out. Instead of paying ridiculous ebay fees/etc... I'm going to offer you guys, just pay cost+ shipping, and yours. We're not looking to make money, It'll probably even be below our cost if you guys want several, I'm willing to make packaged deals. First come, first serve, limited quantities, Shipping on these will range from $6-10 (unless you go crazy and order a bunch). Just clearing our inventory as these been sitting around far too long...

find the complete list here: ken.wongdigital.com/aj/autometer.xls

Just type in the part number into google, or even our site to see what it looks like. Then PM me and I'll give you pricing info and shipped price. -Ken

Are those the only ones you have in the Excel File? I would like to get some other ones from the Ultralight series that are not on the list I will be buying 3 gauges and 1 mounting pod if you can get them for me? PM me if you can do this?

Well, I can get "any" but they will be at the price listed on our site. The ones in the excel spreadsheet are ones that I'm trying to blow out, hence the price. -Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back