• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Those of us leaving from the Twin Cities for Duluth tomorrow...

Someplace in North Branch around 11:30... PM me if you need my cell number. If I wake up and it's storming like mad I might not take my car but I'm still willing to go :laugh:

I'll shoot my cell number to a few people and we can go from there.

Chance Of T-Storm
Hi: 66°
POP: 30% Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 63 to 68. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

That might be a good thing. People not crammed in canal park

Chance Of T-Storm
Hi: 66°
POP: 30% Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 63 to 68. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

That might be a good thing. People not crammed in canal park

Not raining here yet :D

Should be good to go, hopefully I'll get my new tune before I leave this morning :laugh:

Ugh - omg I partied way to goddamn hard last night.... At least I got some work done on the car... Where in NB are we meeting? There is a Tanger Mall parking lot to the west of the exit...

Ugh - omg I partied way to goddamn hard last night.... At least I got some work done on the car... Where in NB are we meeting? There is a Tanger Mall parking lot to the west of the exit...
I didnt party at all. But I was up till 1:30 putting my car back together.... DOH!!!

i went to bed at like 11:30 LOL. still need to wash, change oil, change fog light and detail interior.

I spent 3 hrs with rubbing compound on my car last night. Sooooooo much oxidation came off. The car felt like sandpaper by now it feels soo damn smooth. Ran out of time for the rubbing compound, I'm just gona throw a quick coat of wax on it in a few min...

Bah, I'm not going to be able to make it. Lets just say I'm needed here at home today (Sigh).

It would be nice if we could all meet at least one more time before Winter and bad weather are upon us. Lets try and set something up for say the end of September? I'll start a new thread for it later.

Back