• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Louisville/Southern Indiana list

svttouruofl

CEG'er
Well I have been trying to figure out how many ceg'ers we have in the area and I figured I would just start a list. Post where you are located and I will update this list and add you to it so there isn't a number of list going. Basically this is for anyone reasonably close to the area.

1. svttouruofl - Georgetown, IN
2. dvmeter - New Albany, IN
3. striker2 - Lagrange, KY
4. beyondloadedSE - Louisville, KY
5. Beyondloaded's Brother(2000 CSVT) - Louisville, KY
6. Dwreck - Paoli, IN
7. Jwoody810 - Madisonville, KY
8. ScootySVT15 - Mount Washington, KY
9. Kugakrazy - Middletown, KY
10. Jaged - Hebron, IN
11. Slow98SVT - Tell City, IN
12. Tygerr - West Lafayette, IN
13. Jpizzle - Louisville (East End), KY

Last edited:
Dwreck - frequently in Paoli, Scottsburg, and W. Lafayette, IN, as well as several places around and in between.

Edit: I am from Paoli, IN, though.

Well, I'm a little north, but more southern then Jaged. West Lafayette, IN.

Louisville isn't too bad of a drive, since I'm down there more then I may like to be anyway.

Hey Dwreck. How often are you in W Lafayette? I've seen some nice looking svt's around this way.

Haha all the time. I pick the full time Purdue student status back up this coming January, but for the time being I am working up here on campus. I think I have maybe seen one silfro svt out by 65 up here when I was on 26 a couple months ago. Besides that I have only seen lots of lower model contours and mystiques rollin around the area.

Are we going to hang before the snow hits hard?

I know we need to set a day for the spring when I put my k-sports on. Maybe an exhaust party at my house :)

I've got some MSDS on the way, along with a cat back w/ a borla. Anyone have a tool I can use to optimize my Y-pipe?

Everyone want to put up a short bio, car bio, and pic of the car(s)?

I'm Greg, I own Middletown (louisville), KY. I work so I can drive, my Cougar is currently slow, I do have a 3l panned before summer '09. Right now it is basically stock with clogged cats, SVT/Weapon R intake, bored UIM and big LIM. All I can do is keep 'er clean.

J.jpg

Back