• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you's & why the CEG is...

Well said trapps, your a F'n Tropper man!! :D :D There is no way I would of been able to get up after a night like you had..!!! Jimmy Buffet FTW!!!

Devanmc... You still have a G/F or is she single now? :D

BIG FUN

BIG FUN

Even though I found out about sz08 at the last minute, I still had a blast you guys are crazy!!!!! It was good to see the people I knew and good to meet people I havent!!! I cant wait til next year. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BRING ON SZ 09!!!!!

Hooorah! Big thanks to the corner workers at the track that stood out there ALL DAY for us track sluts!!! Thanks bagged for picking up the tab at the AH of F! Thanks to all those that donated to 1314. Last but not least thanks to all of CEG for making me laugh and love

No thanking Elky for the Teabag?

Seriously though, I'm going to keep it overall and thank everyone who had anything to do with it, whether it was setting up, planning, helping, coming in and really participating, and those who LET us get together and participate. On a lighter note, I would like to thank Shelley (Lindsay) at Famous Dave's for being such a great sport...

Last edited:
Everybody was cool, didn't know a single person there of course and a lot of people thought I was TGO but all in all it was good times, if I can get the wife to let me go out on fun release next year i'll go again (cali drive or not.) thanks for all the pic's of the event and eventually I'll get all the pics that I took posted. Thanks for the welcome and the great event, next year the tour will be there instead of the fusion.

themason out

Props goes to Worldtour also for the drive to Hell and back. Even though our group was only 4 cars, it was a courteous, pleasant cruise with no issues if people got stuck behind. :cool:

Props goes to Worldtour also for the drive to Hell and back. Even though our group was only 4 cars, it was a courteous, pleasant cruise with no issues if people got stuck behind. :cool:

I couldnt agree more, same with Steeda, the leaders of the pack stopped if anyone fell behind. Great cuise and GREAT food, pulled pork FTW! The Chilli was good too.

I couldnt agree more, same with Steeda, the leaders of the pack stopped if anyone fell behind. Great cuise and GREAT food, pulled pork FTW! The Chilli was good too.

that was a much welcome change from SZ04 .... thanks guys for leading the drive to Hell ...

They even waited for me to fix my leak. It was like 12:30 when we left. Bah sleep. I keed.

So that's what you were doing on your knees?

12:26, I have a picture to prove it because SoundQ was joking that even though we were running a little late that we wouldn't leave until 12:30 anyway.

On sleep, this was definitely the latest I was consistently up too, though Thursday night was my earliest... 5 AM the other two.

Yes, well...we won't mention the getting stuck behind. I can't help it if the group consisted of an S60R, an SVT, a fusion and my little GL contour :shrug: so I was the slowest car!! But yes, thanks Mark for waiting for little ol' me. :laugh:

Back