• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TedBritt - Green CSVT

8000RPM

CEG'er
Green SVT was parked in the indoor garage of my work. In Tyson's off of Greensboro Drive. Only employees should have access to this garage, but that's the first time i see another csvt in there. It looked stock and on the rear passanger side was a sticker saying "TedBritt". wasn't there someone with that user name here? The front license tag holder was broken... something tells me that I've seen this csvt before around franconia road or GMU campus..
anyone here?

Last edited:
I don't know of anyone here on the boards that has a Green SVT. The only one I've seen on this area at all was on the side of the road about 3 years ago and for sale.

I take it back, there was one that sat in front od someones house around Laurel somewhere. I forget exactly where, near the Ikea at 495/95, but the owners never answered the door. The rotors were so rusted that I doubt the car could have even moved. And the tires were bad too. That was about 2 years ago last I saw it.

really? funny. there's an old guy living in the area around me with a green svt. he always looks at my car when he drives past me, but never stops or says anything. for the most part, every time i see a csvt, the drivers seem to be regular people, not caring about what they drive. i doubt it if they even come in these forums :(

Back