• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TCE/Wilwood updates

Todd TCE

CEG'er
Thought I'd stop in and let everyone know that due in part to changes to the Wilwood line and some juggling on my end that we now offer complete 12.2" front Big Brake Kits for the everyday low price of only $849. That's down some and right close to a sale price I blew out some old inventory at a while back. How'd we do it? New Narrow Mount Dyna Pro calipers combined with non directional UL-32HP rotors mainly. While not as beefy as the directional casting (available as an option) this is ample rotor for the daily driver given the size. The NMDP calipers offer a good balance of performance vs cost vs durability too.

While some of you prefer larger things...I've also dropped the price on complete 13" FSL kits to as little as $1089! That's down over a hundred bucks. How? Again; lower cost Forged Super Lite calipers are now universal (no dedicated R&L) models as well as some time/cost savings on other parts. Even the heavy duty 1.10 wide kit is down in price for you more hard core track users.

The only negatives are that rear kit prices have increase some and TCE will no longer offer "combo" purchase pricing. What you see on the web page is what you pay. (plus shipping etc)

If you were thinking over the past few years of a kit...now's the time to do it.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/contour/cougar/kits-19/

And if you're a FB fan please pass by and "Like" TCE. Check back there from time to time for any tips and deals!

Bought 4 new rotors and pads from Todd earlier this year. Customer service was outstanding, I have an old version of the Wilwood 12.2" BBK and Todd identified the proper rotors I needed. If you need a big brake kit look no further.

Todd has helped me at least twice over the past 4-5 years, i suspect 3 times. Each time was fantastic. even when my modified cut-off wheel with removed safety fell onto my stainless line, he had my new parts shipped within 24 hours! Love this guy!

Back