• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Red sighting in A Valley

Probably was Mike. Did it have white wheels? I'm not sure if he still has it or if he sold it, it is s/c'ed if it was his though.

probably me!!!

probably me!!!

You probably saw me. I've finally got that ******* of a car on the street. I'm trying to get in for some dyno/tuning time up at DB Performance in Rogers as the many tunes I got from another company is still leaving my car running a little lean between 2000~4000 RPM....if I give the car some juice it still likes to ping a little bit and it's making me nervous. I've tried to adjust it with XC2 but no luck thus far.

That is cool...I don't see too many CSVTs around my area so it is always cool when I do see one...well come to think of it, I don't really see too many CSVTs period. So yeah, you should come out to our next meet...it is good times.

I think I've seen you a couple of times in the morning on CR70....I work down by the airport in Lakeville of Grenada....I always see you turning by Drywall Supply.....is that you???

There is actually a dude that lives about 1 mile from me here in Eagan off Blackhawk and Cliff with a Silver one and there is also some chick at the SA of Diffley/Hwy13 that has a black one.....I think she lives off Cedar just north of 140th.....and I just saw a green one today......I'm seeing them everywhere!!!!....it's kind of cool.

Anyways....maybe I'll see you one of these days....

Mike

Wow...seems that there are more of em around here than I thought... No, I don't go down near Airlake on a regular basis...especially in the mornings...haha. I work nights at the MSP airport. I know there is a guy that lives right by me that has a silver one...I have seen one parked at night regularly at Baker's square in front of the Best Buy in Apple Valley...

Is that chick hot?! Sounds like I need to make a driveby...haha...kidding...

But yeah, I usually wave to all the SVT folk that I see on the road, especially if I find a fellow CSVTer. Guess I will see ya out there man.

Drive fast, take chances

I see a red one dancing around and about here... but have not seen a home base. I also saw one at the Southtown bowl in Bloomington on Friday. I parked next to it with my 6.

You probably saw me. I've finally got that ******* of a car on the street. I'm trying to get in for some dyno/tuning time up at DB Performance in Rogers as the many tunes I got from another company is still leaving my car running a little lean between 2000~4000 RPM....if I give the car some juice it still likes to ping a little bit and it's making me nervous. I've tried to adjust it with XC2 but no luck thus far.

Let me know if you book sometime up there. If you don't think you'll need all of the time I'd pitch in some money and join you. I need to get a baseline tune on my car now that I have some mods done to it. I'd like to get my S-AFC dialed in correctly more then anything. Since I'm in Coon Rapids Rogers isn't far away.

DB doesn't stand for DonnyBrooke performance does it? I thought they were still out in Wazata...

not sure about the DonnyBrooke part......no clue man. Actually, i'm going to pass....I've got warmonger doing some tuning for me!!! I'll let you know how good of a job he does. later.

Let me know if you book sometime up there. If you don't think you'll need all of the time I'd pitch in some money and join you. I need to get a baseline tune on my car now that I have some mods done to it. I'd like to get my S-AFC dialed in correctly more then anything. Since I'm in Coon Rapids Rogers isn't far away.

DB doesn't stand for DonnyBrooke performance does it? I thought they were still out in Wazata...

Not sure what it stands for but its a new shop up there in Rogers. That's where i dynoed. They work with SCT stuff and do all different kinds of vehicles. I think one of the employees even owns a CSVT. Pretty good guys if you ask me. You can chat with them on www.mnsportcompacts.net They post over there on peoples questions.

Back