• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-red CSVT spotted in Houston

PacificTourG

Veteran CEG'er
Saw a T-red CSVT driving down Airline Dr. around 11am-12pm on Saturday May 5. It had some passengers in the car. Looked like a 2000 with the rear spoiler. I doubt it's anyone's here, but it's worth a try.

I see a T-red every so often with SVT graphics on the sides in the Pearland area. Usually on Pearland Parkway and maybe once in Pasadena. Don't know if it's the same one, but doubt it since it's the opposite side of town. Also, I don't know if it's someone on here or not.

I used to have a T-Red CSVT....:cry:

fordcontour005al1.jpg

I was on Airline heading south to Tidwell around that time. Mine's a 98 w/o a wing though. BTW, I relocated from Connecticut last Aug and living in Spring Cypress now. Winters here are great! Summer sucks but Shiner beer keeps me going :)

I was on Airline heading south to Tidwell around that time. Mine's a 98 w/o a wing though. BTW, I relocated from Connecticut last Aug and living in Spring Cypress now. Winters here are great! Summer sucks but Shiner beer keeps me going :)
You live around where I grew up! I miss Tx. great place!

Nice to see another member in the Houston area. I'm in the Northside also. I'm in Spring. Maybe we should have a mini meet. There are some other local members on here, but only a few active.

Uhh so we have at least 3 members in the sping/ spring cypress area alone and never had a meet? wtf?

Back