• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-red and PB

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
thinkin about ordering these for my tred and other customers yay or nay and how good would it be for my tred anything else i need or could replace one of these
i got the wash/clay/cleaner covered.

PB Professional Polish
EX-p Sealant
Nattys Past wax Blue
PB natural look dressing
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover
and 2 packs of Cobra's.

should be good, im sold on Zaino and apparently they released a couple more new items for this year. I gotta buy my set again since its finished..

but yea, let us know how it all turns out

I'm not familar with that but the last time I washed my Regal the Forever Black was holding up, still looking like a natrual sheen, similar to when the tire was brand new:cool: Keep us posted on your results, pics are appreciated!

ill be placing my order this wkend. ill prob get around to this next weekend and ill let ya'll know how it turns out and pix

You may want to consider Klasse AIO and SG on t-red. I just did my car a couple of weeks ago and it looks amazing!!! I'll post pics later. It looks like a candied apple.

im putting this off untill FFW...i've got a business to start and a car to get ready for a magazine shoot:cool: still would like to see the pix

You may want to consider Klasse AIO and SG on t-red. I just did my car a couple of weeks ago and it looks amazing!!! I'll post pics later. It looks like a candied apple.

I'm completely sold on the Klasse Products. I love the results.

P5291280Medium.jpg

P5291291Medium.jpg

This was right after a waxing. Pictures are close but not as good as seeing it in person.

Back