• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Weather forecast

You know what I think is funny? Even your fellow EVO owner said that its not gonna be to tough to be faster than you since you can't drive. Ohh wait your the one who beat a Lightning in your zetec LOL
Yep, I can't drive.....remember that when I toy with you on the track.:troutslap:

Ya sure LOL. You have twice the power and i still highly doubt you have the ability to toy with me on any track except RA. The only reason that you will be even moderatly faster than me at Gman is becuase your thing has more acceleration than mine. My car will carry more corner speed and pull more lateral G's than you all day long.

I wish I could live in fantasy world like you and Roger where Zetec Tours beat lightnings and flashed EVO's destroy C6 Z06's.

Ya sure LOL. You have twice the power and i still highly doubt you have the ability to toy with me on any track except RA. The only reason that you will be even moderatly faster than me at Gman is becuase your thing has more acceleration than mine. My car will carry more corner speed and pull more lateral G's than you all day long.

I wish I could live in fantasy world like you and Roger where Zetec Tours beat lightnings and flashed EVO's destroy C6 Z06's.
Yeah....keep the excuses coming. I will be running ALL-SEASON tires.:shrug: Oh did I mention this is my 2nd time on Gman?;)

My Zetec Tour was not stock and beat a Lightning in a high speed run....not a drag race. Contour OWNZ a Lightning in aerodynamics. As far as the Vette and the Evo, I already stated the C6 was not a Z06 (please forgive my not knowning Vettes) and there is plenty of vids to prove this.....but can't post them here.:shrug:

I have no excuses. Just remember I have NEVER been on Gman! We'll see what happens. Get your boyfriend to race as well

Last edited:
Back