• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sweet contour on ebay

Huh, how about that. I might be making a mistake selling my 95 then, cause it sounds exactly the same. Maybe I have a 95 SVT SL package.

BEAUTIFUL 95 ford contour SL its in great shape.
I didnt know they ever made an SL package. Sounds pretty sweet. I should get me one of them.:laugh:

I do want that trunk lid though. I need to find a pre 98 parts car. Theres quite a few parts i wanna put in my car from a pre 98. Its just their hard to find cheap..

Last edited:
I didnt know they ever made an SL package. Sounds pretty sweet. I should get me one of them.:laugh:

I do want that trunk lid though. I need to find a pre 98 parts car. Theres quite a few parts i wanna put in my car from a pre 98. Its just their hard to find cheap..

I know where to find them cheap, dirt cheap! Check out...

(Rosemont)
http://www.upullrparts.com/?CFID=1999428&CFTOKEN=49267749

http://www.hwy101autosalvage.com/

I've been to both and there are several pre 98 Contour's. Bring your tools and grab what you need.

Hmm nice. I really want a pre98 counsel. I like the way they look better than mine, and they have a couple spots in them for my radios:laugh:

I just gotta find one that is similar to the color of mine. Ill have to take a swing down there some day.

Hmm nice. I really want a pre98 counsel. I like the way they look better than mine, and they have a couple spots in them for my radios:laugh:

I just gotta find one that is similar to the color of mine. Ill have to take a swing down there some day.

Those are only about 20 minutes from my house :) I've never been to the highway 101 yard but I've been to Upull plenty of times. There's also one in Cottage Grove thats not quite as stripped as Upull, less people know about it. I've also been to the one in Big Lake, not bad either.

Those are only about 20 minutes from my house :) I've never been to the highway 101 yard but I've been to Upull plenty of times. There's also one in Cottage Grove thats not quite as stripped as Upull, less people know about it. I've also been to the one in Big Lake, not bad either.
I have not the slightest what its called, but when I was down there last time I saw a newer one on I-35. I havent seen it before the last couple times I was down there. I really wanted to stop and check it out, but I wasnt driving.:shrug: Oh well...

I have not the slightest what its called, but when I was down there last time I saw a newer one on I-35. I havent seen it before the last couple times I was down there. I really wanted to stop and check it out, but I wasnt driving.:shrug: Oh well...

Where abouts? I'll look for it on the drive up :laugh:

Haha, I saw this ad this morning...and started laughing. I wanted to write to the guy and ask him if he had any idea what he was talking about...but I decided it wasn't worth the effort and I wanted some Golden Grahams...mmmm.

Flippin hilarious
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You cant be serious!!!! He actually said that??? What a d-bag... So what could he have in it? An intake? WOWWWW!!! Still certainly not enough to make 230hp. And still NOT enough to take on a Lightning... What a joke. I cant believe people are takin him serious on there. I hope they see that hes full of sh**....

If not they will when they buy it and its slow as dirt LOL

Edit: Wait a minute, maybe he went 13.3 mph at the quarter ;) And the Lightning was just driving because he probably gets that from fart can owners on a regular basis :laugh:

Last edited:
If not they will when they buy it and its slow as dirt LOL

Edit: Wait a minute, maybe he went 13.3 mph at the quarter ;) And the Lightning was just driving because he probably gets that from fart can owners on a regular basis :laugh:
Ummm thats the only explanation I can think of.

Obviously he does NOT know much about cars, and does NOT know much about HIS car.... Idiots these days...:nonono:
Let me rephrase that. KIDS these days:nonono:

Umm. Dude theres no way your car makes 230hp. I have a 2000 Mercury Mystique with the same engine and trans. My car makes 170. Where are you getting an extra 60hp? And your car DOES NOT have any SVT options. The body kit that is on it came from the factory on many SE's.

I sent that to him. I cant wait to see what his response will be.:laugh:

Back