• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SW people: your nominations are needed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Addicted CEG'er
At the discretion of the moderator staff, we will be picking a new SW forum mod to help in the times in which the current mod (Keyser) is not available or AFK.

We've already got one nomination, but I'd like you, the SW members, to nominate some more.

things to keep in mind are those things that we will be choosing from in order to fill what we consider "core values" for any mod.

• Frequency online: Someone who logs in once a week or less simply isn't cutting it. no need in nominating them because they will not make it.. so don't waste your time, or ours.
  • Attitude: If they rub everyone the wrong way, I wouldn't expect them to be nominated anyway, but it goes without saying....
  • Helpfulness: Not strictly on a technical basis, but also on a personal basis. If your nomination can't say "hi" without feeling put out, can't welcome people, can't point people in the right direction in a friendly manner, or can't seem to be one to say things in a generally mild or at least respectable tone, then don't waste their time nominating them...
  • HISTORY: They MUST have a relatively clean history on this site. If you've had a "warning"... okay.. if you've been banned two or three times for spam, language, etc... no go.

With that in mind I will start the list, and any nominations that are added should be QUOTED and then added. If there is a nomination that is not fitting for our above listed qualifications then it will be removed.

Remember that the choice is at the discretion of the current mod community. this is not a vote or an election.. only nominations of those we will choose from, or at least include in our choices.

Thanks in advance and good luck to any nominated.

If you fit the bill, and you aren't wasting the mod staff's time.. yes, you can nominate yourself.

multiple people nominating the same person only reinforces us to look at them seriously, but even one nomination could help.. AS LONG AS YOU FIT THE BILL.

I'd offer my services, but I KNOW I've rubbed many people the wrong way. See...... even that sounds pretty creepy :shrug:

Okay guys...

We have three nominations.

Morbis, 94ex and an unofficial nod towards Swazo.

I'll be closing this thread at the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday the 8th of October), and that will be that. Any other thoughts, get them in now!

Thanks for your time.

I can keep a cork in it and keep my politics to myself if that would help. lol

I'd be open to helping CEG in any way, especially since I'm looking for another CSVT and will be around for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back